whites like bbc

I've been on this board one day and I'm amazed at some of the nonsense that I've read. A lot of it is closet racism and some is right out in the open.

I find this whole cuckold thing to be as bizarre as it gets. I'm willing to bet that if it wasn't for "white guilt and feminism" cuckolding wouldn't even exist in the way it does today. There are just as many BWC's as there are BBC's and not every black guy is sporting one. I've seen pictures on this forum where the black guy was average and a poster makes a racist statement with the buzz phrase BBC.

According to this forum you have black men that would seriously impregnate a white female, making a mixed race baby and never raise the baby. You have husbands that support this strange behavior and wives that agree with it. All of which stems from white guilt, I'm sure of it. Then to top it all off the whole fetish is turned into this racist black superior dominant male (muh dick), impregnating all white females (genocide through birth rate) while the neutered white male sits back and watches. Now, imagine if the roles were reversed and you had white men pushing this on blacks. The site would probably get shut down.

I'm in no way against IR sex, but I can't understand why it has to be turned into a racist fetish. Or is it that no one sees this as racist because it would only be racist if the roles were reversed and white males were talking about dominating black males and impregnating their women?

I'm in no way against IR sex, but I can't understand why it has to be turned into a racist fetish.

Because there are extremists in practically everything. Possibly you've had your head buried in the sand too long. With me, I prefer just making fun of the fools ... but certainly I don't get my feelings hurt. If I did, I know where the exit is:
gif_ButtonBlinking-right.gif----------------------------------------------> gif_EXIT sign.gif

Because there are extremists in practically everything. Possibly you've had your head buried in the sand too long. With me, I prefer just making fun of the fools ... but certainly I don't get my feelings hurt. If I did, I know where the exit is:
View attachment 436934----------------------------------------------> View attachment 436936

Buried in the sand? Like I said in my opening statement, I've been on this board for one day. This whole fetish in this light is new to me and for the most part most of the post are black supremacy and white guilt. So I'd say IR cuckolding are the extremists.

As for your feelings not getting hurt, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. In order for you to have been on this site for so long. You seem to be here for the entertainment and trolling aspect of it.

Not actually sure where you are going with this, what I know is what I experienced. I know my first wife a tall slender sexy white woman swore a black man would never touch her, and when we divorced 4 years later she counted the black guy that was screwing her purely for the sex as a good friend. What happened that changed her whole way of thinking??

I've been on this board one day and I'm amazed at some of the nonsense that I've read. A lot of it is closet racism and some is right out in the open.

I find this whole cuckold thing to be as bizarre as it gets. I'm willing to bet that if it wasn't for "white guilt and feminism" cuckolding wouldn't even exist in the way it does today. There are just as many BWC's as there are BBC's and not every black guy is sporting one. I've seen pictures on this forum where the black guy was average and a poster makes a racist statement with the buzz phrase BBC.

According to this forum you have black men that would seriously impregnate a white female, making a mixed race baby and never raise the baby. You have husbands that support this strange behavior and wives that agree with it. All of which stems from white guilt, I'm sure of it. Then to top it all off the whole fetish is turned into this racist black superior dominant male (muh dick), impregnating all white females (genocide through birth rate) while the neutered white male sits back and watches. Now, imagine if the roles were reversed and you had white men pushing this on blacks. The site would probably get shut down.

I'm in no way against IR sex, but I can't understand why it has to be turned into a racist fetish. Or is it that no one sees this as racist because it would only be racist if the roles were reversed and white males were talking about dominating black males and impregnating their women?
White guilt is literally the reason for the political left's existence, much less this lifestyle.

Bigwht, that is one of the most ignorant statements I have seen thus far. Chocolat: if you have not figured it out yet, everyone is different. Some on here are quite real and find enjoyment in the fetish aspects of cuckolding or any other sexual phenomena. You may find it bizarre from your perspective, for others it is their way of exploration, escape, and experience. Yet for others, it is a legitimate lifestyle that THEY CHOOSE, just as you choose to find it bizarre. Yes, so there are just as many BWC as BBC... so what? People like what they like. Here's a newsflash for you, we have been in this lifestyle for over 18 yrr and you can be sure it's not because of "white guilt" or feminism. It is because it suits us.

I am also new here and I also view the humiliation stuff as quite bizarre, and also agree many posts seem very racist. Me and my wife are "swingers" and we enjoy 3 some's with well hung men, regardless of color. I'm well hung and long lasting and still like to see my wife enjoying herself with other men. I like some "bi" activities, like eating a used pussy, cleanup, guiding a big dick into her pussy, two dicks fucking her pussy, etc. I have had black guys eat my creampie out of my wife and suck the juices off my dick. If everyone is having a good time, it certainly not degrading.

We have been with quite a few black guys that were quite disappointing in bed, and a few that have rocked her world. The same with white guys. For us, race is really irrelevant.

I am also new here and I also view the humiliation stuff as quite bizarre, and also agree many posts seem very racist. Me and my wife are "swingers" and we enjoy 3 some's with well hung men, regardless of color. I'm well hung and long lasting and still like to see my wife enjoying herself with other men. I like some "bi" activities, like eating a used pussy, cleanup, guiding a big dick into her pussy, two dicks fucking her pussy, etc. I have had black guys eat my creampie out of my wife and suck the juices off my dick. If everyone is having a good time, it certainly not degrading.

We have been with quite a few black guys that were quite disappointing in bed, and a few that have rocked her world. The same with white guys. For us, race is really irrelevant.

This guy was barely on this site and really showed his lack of knowledge, his bias, and his overall stupidity i his political statements. Your statements may, in fact, be true for you but there are a few thousand persons here who would disagree with you. To me sex has so many different components to each and every one of us that it is very difficult to determine what might be great for all of us. My wife has no sexual desire at all any more and I doubt she ever had much. so is that wrong or is something wrong with her. Not really. I make up for her lack by my overzealous desires. Race is a factor but not the determining factor. Some Black men are not better endowed than white men and there are plenty of BWC's as you say. But it isn't the size in most cases. it is the attitude of the people involved. I am glad you can enjoy great sex without any race issues but don't try to impose your ideas on others.

I wasn't criticizing anyone, I was just stating my initial reaction to this site. I don't judge people on their sexual likes of dislikes. Every one has individual likes about physical attributes, color included, that is not being racist.

However, claiming one race is "better genes" for procreation, and another race should not allow to breed based on stereotypes, it is racist in my view. If that's what turns people on, more power to them. I can understand the appeal, but it's not the space I am in. It's good to see a forum where people can openly express what turns them on. It's all just sex, fantasy, and fun.

Back