Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters

circusill

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg

o11_1.jpg

Ladies. Think about how humiliating this would be for your husband if he had to wear these while he watched you with a big black man.

it would give the bull 100% power
We cucks and sissy boi husbands WANT to be humiliated and want the superior black masters to have full and unconditional ownership of both our wives and us. We accept that only black men can have pussy, we white bois left with kneeling and jerking either naked or as shown in frilly female underwear and stockings, caged if black master wishs, and talking and mutual masturbation about black superiority.
So yes please lets have more humiliation of white cucks, This is our life *******, as the white pussy is for the black master, and black cock is for the slut white wives

The appropriate attire could possibly be just a bra on and completely naked from the waist down as this would allow both the black man and the white female to easily observe the cucks proof of his excitement and approval with his dry and hard little white dick.

I can understand guys enjoying dressing up because they enjoy the feel of women's clothing, soft, silky things and whatever, but it's always seemed like an insult to women when guy's try to dress up and be fem.
It's almost like saying all you need to do to be a woman is put on her clothes.

Even worse is "forsing" a cuckold to dress fem as it puts the Wife in the position of ridiculing herself by dressing her husband to be another female slut for her bull so he can have two of them sucking his dick or to fuck.

Just seems to me that there are Women, Alpha Males and beta males and it doesn't require dressing him up in female clothing to identify who the beta male is. Simpler to just keep him naked on his knees or have him dress formally in a tux, like a butler, while he stands at attention waiting to be of service.

That's part of why I have difficulty understanding it.
If you adore women, why would you feel humiliated being dressed up to emulate that which you admire?

I can see feeling humiliated being ****** to dress in a manner reflecting someone you find distasteful such as these fools walking around with their pants hanging around their knees with their undershorts showing. If my Wife had me dress like that, I would definitely feel humiliated. If she had me put on a pair of her panties (why are they called a pair anyway?) I would feel honored.

o11_1.jpg

Ladies. Think about how humiliating this would be for your husband if he had to wear these while he watched you with a big black man.
I have came inside my panties just like that many, many times but I've never ran out of the room. I always wait for my clean up duties. It is still such a rush and special time. I really do love that I can express my love for her by cleaning her creamy vag after she has been well serviced by our bull.
it would give the bull 100% power

Hey, if you guys haven't ever worn silk boxers, you probably should check 'em out. They are very comfortable and cool during the summer months, trust me. I'm not talking panties here ... I'm talking men's boxers, actually. I swear, if you try a pair,they'll be one of your favorites. :)

Attachments

• cuck_humiliation-cage.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-cage.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 307
  • cuck_CuckMORON.jpg
    cuck_CuckMORON.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 305
  • cuck_InDiaper.jpg
    cuck_InDiaper.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 268
  • cuck_humiliation-sissyfied.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-sissyfied.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 315
  • cuck_humiliation-cocklock02.jpg
    cuck_humiliation-cocklock02.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 381
  • cuck_Humiliation-Wife&SisterN-L.jpg
    cuck_Humiliation-Wife&SisterN-L.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 422
  • cucked_HoneyThisOnecopy.jpg
    cucked_HoneyThisOnecopy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 393
  • cuckold_husband01-5.jpg
    cuckold_husband01-5.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 338
I would have to say it needs to be caged. I don't think the cuck should be allowed to get a hard on in this situation. His role is only as an observer, to witness the pleasuring of his gf/wife.
Unless the bull/gf/wife wishes to humiliate the cuck during the fucking of his wasted hard on, which of course would go nowhere need his gf/wife.

Back