• Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg
I'd love it if my hotwife made me wear this lingerie...

I'm not into the sissy/humiliation aspect of this sort of thing, but I voted for chastity cage. We have experimented with them in the past as toys in the bedroom and I love them. From how they look to how they feel, if a scenario were to develop where I watched my wife with another man/men, I would want to be caged.

The feeling of intense denial would make the eventual release more worthwhile. Even having worn it for only a couple of hours and then being released, her touch has been electrifying! So I can only imagine how it would feel after such an intensely erotic event.

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

As a cuck, I totally agree with that.

I'm not into the sissy/humiliation aspect of this sort of thing, but I voted for chastity cage. We have experimented with them in the past as toys in the bedroom and I love them. From how they look to how they feel, if a scenario were to develop where I watched my wife with another man/men, I would want to be caged.

The feeling of intense denial would make the eventual release more worthwhile. Even having worn it for only a couple of hours and then being released, her touch has been electrifying! So I can only imagine how it would feel after such an intensely erotic event.
Good to each his own. It just seems so natural to be wearing lingerie while the bull takes your wife. It changes the dynamics of the act. Really hot to feel girly while she is pleasured. You can identify more. I think.

I can understand guys enjoying dressing up because they enjoy the feel of women's clothing, soft, silky things and whatever, but it's always seemed like an insult to women when guy's try to dress up and be fem.
It's almost like saying all you need to do to be a woman is put on her clothes.

Even worse is "*******" a cuckold to dress fem as it puts the Wife in the position of ridiculing herself by dressing her husband to be another female slut for her bull so he can have two of them sucking his dick or to fuck.

Just seems to me that there are Women, Alpha Males and beta males and it doesn't require dressing him up in female clothing to identify who the beta male is. Simpler to just keep him naked on his knees or have him dress formally in a tux, like a butler, while he stands at attention waiting to be of service.
It's not meant as an insult to women, far from it. I do love the feel of sexy lingerie but the reason I dress is in tribute to women. I see on this site how beautiful they are and how Black Men lust after them. I just try my best to emulate them so that I may, one day, experience the pleasure of Black Cock myself. Put simply, I want to look like a woman so I can be fucked like one. :lips::lips:

I want to look like these sexy pussy bois. ❤️:blackheart:

Attachments

• fem7.jpg
    fem7.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1088604240(1).jpg
    1088604240(1).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 1839441823(1).jpg
    1839441823(1).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1293077219(1).jpg
    1293077219(1).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 673815931(1).jpg
    673815931(1).jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 38
what should they wear?

That looks real sexy to me I don’t see it as humiliating I love it

Back