whitebois what do you like the most in bbc ?

love to suck nice big bbc ;)
I love a long thick cock, with nice large balls. I love to kiss the glands just before he pushes his cock into my wife's pussy and fills her.. its like he is carrying my kiss deep inside her body .. then when he is about to cum, another gently kiss just before he shoots into her.. She loves the feel of a throbbing cock unloading deep inside her.. When I do this she knows I am Ok with what is about to happen.

Physically, its the skin contrast, the purple head, the different feel of the skin. I'm not really a size queen: a six inch dick is plenty if the dude knows what hes doing.

But mentally, I like a few things: as others have said black guys have a swagger and a charisma, and I do like the race play element of submitting my ass to a man of another race. I dont buy into the whole superiority type thing but its VERY hot for sex.

I love the physical size and I'm not just talking dick size. I like a big black man that is much larger than me and clearly dominant...can throw me around, spank me and slap me a bit. And yeah.....when we compare dick size...all I can do is laugh, stare in awe and submit. Black guys are super confident. They have swagger. They have game. And they totally know it. They know you want them. And they know they own you. They will play the race card and do a great job of humiliating you. They can go forever, they go hard, multiple times and they cum a lot.

Just how big they are. I'm pretty small and I envy the size of their dicks. They really are superior
They are, I've seen one close up when I fucked a black girl who then told me she coukdnt feel my dick once the whole night , and so she basically dominated me by squeezing my balls until I agreed to be an oral slave and her abuse slut, she would strip me every day , 1st thing in the morning and she had a few other black girlfriend who would be there randomly and they got to watch, then participate in the following morning session of white boy punishment for having a little dick. I would be toke to bend over at the waste facing away with legs spread and they would punch my littke balksac like itcwas their own personal puny on punching bag..then they would take turns sitting on my face whike the other. Continued punching or crushing my balks with their bare foitcwhike I made them cum with my tongue, and she cuced me with her black boyfriend, who she said is why she coukdnt feel my dick and who was responsible for exposing white boys as tiny dick slaves, his cock was 10 .5 inches long and 7.5 inches around. His girth was over twice the fuky hard length of myv3.5 inch boner..it made y dick look like a bad joke and se made me measure his dick whike I was naked on my knees abd2 of her girlfriends recorded and tool pictures of the whole thing , it was so fat I coukdnt not wrap my fingers around it and touch , it onkywent 3 /4 of the way around , unlike my dick I have long fingers , I'm 6'5" with a tiny dick

Attachments

• 20200423_175907.jpg
    20200423_175907.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200423_175916.jpg
    20200423_175916.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200423_180745.jpg
    20200423_180745.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200423_071616.jpg
    20200423_071616.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 23
I am going to say something almost verboden on this website. I saw a young college student in a gas station a few months ago that I can't stop thinking about. He was very tall and lean, like he might be a basketball player or track athlete, but what turned me on was that he was wearing a pair of sweats that showed off a very large and rounded ass. The look was almost feminine in appearance, but I have been fantasizing ever since of grabbing those buns and helping him fuck my mouth. I imagine his cock is as long and thin as he was, but it really is the ass that got to me.

Back