Whitebois shaving pussies for Blackmen to enjoy.

Just wondering if there are any whitebois that have to go through the pain of shaving their wife or girlfriend pussies for someone else to enjoy..?

I regularly shave my Wife, but it's for me to enjoy as I prefer her smooth, especially when I give her oral as it allows me to get a nice gentle suction going without any hair to break it. Luckily, she prefers being smooth as well.

I don't think it's a pain to do at all, especially as I get to give her oral immediately after shaving to insure that she is smooth as a baby. :mstickle::)

I was thinking more of the emotional pain of tending a pussy for another guy to use, especially if you had a hard on and you were reminiscing the past when you used to shoot cum in her.

I was thinking more of the emotional pain of tending a pussy for another guy to use, especially if you had a hard on and you were reminiscing the past when you used to shoot cum in her.

Oh, sorry.
Now that read it again, I see what you were asking. I took it the wrong way as our relationship is different in that I get to enjoy her pussy quite regularly.

Oh no. My little penis has not been inside her in more than two years but we do make love, just in diferent ways.
Do you look back and remember how good it felt to shoot your load in her..?

I liike to remember how good it felt for me before she started doing hung black guys but honestly I knew even then that my little four inches didn't do too much for her & shortly after she got used to having BBC we both realized that neither one of us got enough friction to really get off doing vaginal intercourse. Of corse we did still try for a while & I would very often be soo excited that I would cum either before penetration or right after but on the occasions when I could start stroking I'd just keep slipping out or I'd just slosh around in there kind of like poking at the air.

I liike to remember how good it felt for me before she started doing hung black guys but honestly I knew even then that my little four inches didn't do too much for her & shortly after she got used to having BBC we both realized that neither one of us got enough friction to really get off doing vaginal intercourse. Of corse we did still try for a while & I would very often be soo excited that I would cum either before penetration or right after but on the occasions when I could start stroking I'd just keep slipping out or I'd just slosh around in there kind of like poking at the air.
I had a humiliating experience once during intercourse when I turned to look at my ex and saw that she was half asleep.

Onetime I had mounted my wife missionary style & it was one of the rare ocassions that I lasted a few minutes & she started filing her nails while I was pumping away as hard as I could

I shave her from asshole to bellybutton and she makes me shave myself from manpuusy hole to bellybutton!! and yes it is humiliating knowing IAM shaving her and myself for her BULLS pleasure and now she has had me tattoo my manpussy hole pink so my asshole looks like a pink pussy for her BULLS now!

Back