Whitebois place as black mans bitch

Im just a regular guy that , later in life, found watching my woman getting fucked and even creampied, turned me on immensely.I've always been a little bi, but perfectly happy straight. BUT when my woman is present, and another man ,I want his dick pleasured, and I want to do it too. I will do anything to please them both, and thats when I get well, gay. I dont get the whole crossdressing bit. We all get naked and start. THat I get. Now, I was told to just sit and watch once, and this guy had a cock so thick, I couldnt believe she got it in her.I never forgot the sound they made, when she tried to suck him, well, succeeded in sucking most of him. Thats when I admited I wanted to suck a big black cock, and I will always want to.

Im just a regular guy that , later in life, found watching my woman getting fucked and even creampied, turned me on immensely.I've always been a little bi, but perfectly happy straight. BUT when my woman is present, and another man ,I want his dick pleasured, and I want to do it too. I will do anything to please them both, and thats when I get well, gay. I dont get the whole crossdressing bit. We all get naked and start. THat I get. Now, I was told to just sit and watch once, and this guy had a cock so thick, I couldnt believe she got it in her.I never forgot the sound they made, when she tried to suck him, well, succeeded in sucking most of him. Thats when I admited I wanted to suck a big black cock, and I will always want to.
Nothing like black cock. Doesn't have
To be big either, as long as it's black.
Nothing like being a black mans cracker
Fag bitch. I love it♠️♠️♠️♠️

Back