Whitebois place as black mans bitch

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by Whitebitchboi, Nov 20, 2011.

1. iamonesucker4u

iamonesucker4u New Member

Im just a regular guy that , later in life, found watching my woman getting fucked and even creampied, turned me on immensely.I've always been a little bi, but perfectly happy straight. BUT when my woman is present, and another man ,I want his dick pleasured, and I want to do it too. I will do anything to please them both, and thats when I get well, gay. I dont get the whole crossdressing bit. We all get naked and start. THat I get. Now, I was told to just sit and watch once, and this guy had a cock so thick, I couldnt believe she got it in her.I never forgot the sound they made, when she tried to suck him, well, succeeded in sucking most of him. Thats when I admited I wanted to suck a big black cock, and I will always want to.

2. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

Nothing like black cock. Doesn't have
    To be big either, as long as it's black.
    Nothing like being a black mans cracker
    Fag bitch. I love it♠️♠️♠️♠️

3. STIFFBBC

STIFFBBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

Canada
    It would be nice if they permanently became female after a t/g surgery to make themselves more attractive to black guys.

4. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    Waste of money. However, as a white woman, I do like to see those often faked sissies, with small dicks and breasts, almost girls but not really. From my point of view, if that would be possible, with some hormonal treatment and breast surgeries - I think it would be perfect way to let them live and die off as a species. But I know, this is bordering fantasy and in the end, it is really down to black guys.

Cuckloversissy, Bbccouple and The_1 like this.
  5. STIFFBBC

STIFFBBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

Canada
    Given a choice real women are best, but not many looking in my direction in my area.

6. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    IMG_3773.jpg I love big black cock

nikkicouple, JD311, Bietxcpl and 7 others like this.
  7. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

What are you scared of???

The_1 likes this.
  8. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    Scared? Maybe only if I get too vocal about it, I will be branded as freak. Still it is good to voice it out loud now and then even if among other people thinking like me.

9. akjsff81

akjsff81 Member

black mans bitch:)

97bf36d191045eb4f8a2566b3bd406ee_3.jpg 7c9ac1c25db042cb495cc21f2e368b50_3.jpg e20edb8e27eb5a1c244c784f789597bd_2.jpg 7ae2f040fa288e4c749b4b1b420d0b89_2.jpg 86e383718330b3dd9eae695427afca0a_3.jpg d48761473362dbd16512aef9d2d6ab34_3.jpg fed54d73676a3585fa167059309ff202_3.jpg

ItsLeo, nikkicouple, jdomm and 7 others like this.
  10. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

The_1 likes this.
  11. akjsff81

akjsff81 Member

thanks, its all i focus on in the gym lol im hoping a black stud might like it
    but ya finding a black man is pretty hard.. if i wasn't discreet i might have better luck
    craigslist i have no luck. same with dating apps

The_1 likes this.
  12. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

Sorry about your luck... hear in the Deep South we have no problem finding a black cock to worship.
    I know if you lived here in Louisiana with a fine ass like that you'd have no problem finding black cock♠♠♠♠

13. Whitebetasub

Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    That's super hot and I feel the same way. What I would really like is to suck a big black cock through a gloryhole while my gf watches and gets herself off at my emasculation.

BiGuyUK-luvsBBC likes this.
  14. Whitebetasub

US
    Makes me think of this: [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Whitebetasub

US
    I can totally relate to what your saying here. That's hot as fuck!

16. Whitebetasub

US
    One of my big fantasies is to find a young hung black dude like the one I posted two posts above, legal age of course, seduce him with alcohol and invite him into bed with me and the old lady and have three-way fuckathon all night long. No holds barred.

17. Littlescottyboy

Littlescottyboy Member

What an amazing cock!! So beautiful... I love it

18. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

Thanks for the liking my post♠♠♠♠

BiGuyUK-luvsBBC likes this.
  19. Lovblkcock

Lovblkcock Member

Yes... what a amazing Cock you have
    Would love the privilege Of servicing
    Such a magnificent Black Cock ♠♠♠♠

Littlescottyboy likes this.
  20. Bietxcpl

Bietxcpl Active Member Real Person

US
    I like for Black Bull to fuck me ass, so I now what she fills inside her, as he breeding her!

Littlescottyboy likes this.