white

There have been SO many fakes running through the community you can spot them from the first letter in the sentence if their thread, good job community!!!

There have been SO many fakes running through the community you can spot them from the first letter in the sentence if their thread, good job community!!!

... and you want to say "that's a bitch", too, but usually its not. But then again, you only wish it was. <~ that's an example of an oxymoron, by the way. :cry:

White girl 24yrs Looking to meet black dominant Men or Group whom would use me and require that I turn into BBC hoe
So how much experience do you have? Have you ever had a really big man in you? A lot of young women get the idea that pulling a train is going to be a great experience. If a woman knows what she is capable of handling and works herself up to several bull together the experience can be mind bending pleasure. If you don't have experience handling a couple of big ones I wouldn't advise pulling a train. You get in a room with a group of young horny males you will get fucked and if you aren't properly prepared it may not be the fun you anticipated.

Back