White Women: Your Ideal Black Man

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I've probably asked this question already, but with different words. If in case I haven't, let me ask it again.

To the white ladies in here, what's your idea picture of what a Black man should look/behave for you to feel attracted to him? Would you prefer him being the perfect gentleman, or are you well into the thuggish-looking brother who don't give a damn?

TMW1 (70).jpg

What I love is for a man to be a gentleman and take me out, occasionally whispering in my ear how he is going to use me when we get alone. Then as soon as we walk into the room I like him to instantly take control and tell me to strip and get on my knees and suck his big black cock. I want him to ******* me to gag all over it and tell me what a nasty lil white slut I am. Then I like him to fuck me until I am begging him to stop because my stretched out pussy is so sore, never stopping until he has had his fill of all my holes. Then after I like to be held and carressed and told how much he loves it when I am a good slut for him.

I feel when a woman demands and receives the respect she deserves then if frees her to not have to question what her partner will think of her if he knows how she truely is in the bed and focus on pleasure instead.

I feel when a woman demands and receives the respect she deserves then if frees her to not have to question what her partner will think of her if he knows how she truely is in the bed and focus on pleasure instead.

Especially when it's her hubby or BF giving her the respect to get the best sex she can find?

Back