White women with men that aren't Black or White, how rare?

I am a Latino male that grew up in Louisiana where things were pretty segregated. Don't even think I saw as many Black men with White women there despite the two groups being high in numbers there, the couples were not as common as one would think. I got with Latinas and Asian girls too.

Even in Canada and big city USA I notice most White girls either go exclusively for White guys, go for White guys and Black guys, or go exclusively for Black guys.

Are Latino, Asian, and other races even on their radar?

I am a Latino male that grew up in Louisiana where things were pretty segregated. Don't even think I saw as many Black men with White women there despite the two groups being high in numbers there, the couples were not as common as one would think. I got with Latinas and Asian girls too.

Even in Canada and big city USA I notice most White girls either go exclusively for White guys, go for White guys and Black guys, or go exclusively for Black guys.

I go for Latino guys as well. I love Bachata and Merengue, and the Latino guys know how to dance!

You have to keep in mind that while IR relationships are the focus of and celebrated on this site, the overwhelming majority of people, in spite of what you read here, date and marry within their own race and social class.

You have to keep in mind that while IR relationships are the focus of and celebrated on this site, the overwhelming majority of people, in spite of what you read here, date and marry within their own race and social class.

That is true but one night stands and sex are another thing. A lot of hot girls might end up marrying their own race but there is no doubt that at one point in their lives they have experimented with a Black guy. This is especially true in Western Society.

That is true but one night stands and sex are another thing. A lot of hot girls might end up marrying their own race but there is no doubt that at one point in their lives they have experimented with a Black guy. This is especially true in Western Society.

That I would dispute as well. Using just the United States as an example, there are large swaths of this country where there aren't many black people (for example, non-urban areas west of the Mississippi River, New England), so the chances of women living in there areas of having had sex with a black man aren't as great. I have no way of verifying my guess, but I would imagine that less than 1 in 10 white women in this country have ever had sex with a black man.

That I would dispute as well. Using just the United States as an example, there are large swaths of this country where there aren't many black people (for example, non-urban areas west of the Mississippi River, New England), so the chances of women living in there areas of having had sex with a black man aren't as great. I have no way of verifying my guess, but I would imagine that less than 1 in 10 white women in this country have ever had sex with a black man.

In those places, being Black is that much more unique. My Black friend in Idaho says that the few Black men that are there have usually been with a lot of the White girls and the White girls are that much more intrigued by Black guys. Compared to a place in the south where there might be a lot of Black and White people in one area but prejudices and other things make interracial relationships a lot less common.

I am sure any Black man who has been to a mostly white area in the midwest or lived in one knows that benefits that come with it.

In those places, being Black is that much more unique. My Black friend in Idaho says that the few Black men that are there have usually been with a lot of the White girls and the White girls are that much more intrigued by Black guys. Compared to a place in the south where there might be a lot of Black and White people in one area but prejudices and other things make interracial relationships a lot less common.

I am sure any Black man who has been to a mostly white area in the midwest or lived in one knows that benefits that come with it.

In your original post you mentioned having grown up in Louisiana where, you said, "things were pretty segregated." Segregation at this point in our country's existence is de facto rather than de jure, which speaks to my assertion that people tend to socialize within their own groups (race and class).

In your original post you mentioned having grown up in Louisiana where, you said, "things were pretty segregated." Segregation at this point in our country's existence is de facto rather than de jure, which speaks to my assertion that people tend to socialize within their own groups (race and class).

Yes but I noticed that my Black friends had much better results with women who were White in places like Idaho and Minnesota as opposed to Louisiana.

Who knows, maybe those women were sleeping with Black men in secret? I know one woman who was and even wrote about her in the wives you would never suspect thread.

Back