white women with flat booties

what do you think of mature white women with flat booties?

• Total voters
I know what you mean, however I've always found front and rear penetration the same on a flat ass when standing up. Fat ass, you will achieve your goals but not as easy from the back as flat ass.

Brothers, it's a tie! Flat ass is usually a visual turn off, bubble butt, fat ass is a eye candy carnival. ....flatties =access but no grips, fat assy = gott dayum with hips!!

I like some white chicks with a flattish ass too. It doesn't always have to be phat or have a bubble. I like all kinds of ass shapes once it's not flat like a wall or too square.

Right on, Foxy! Now your ass makes a man's ******* flow quick. So, ass is ass, I definitely agree. . Love all variations on that theme. I lick em, stick em just like the ladies bring em.
The white females I have dated varied in the derriere dept. but, c'est la vie!

My comments were aimed at saying : if you are flat, flaunt it! If you bertha butt bootied, flaunt it!
Every size, booty or tits or hips or lips can be erotic in the hands of a connoisseur like myself. Analingus, rimming, thumb plugging, licking, sucking and kissing (with hygienic, cleansed and douches bungholes) can be foreplay for awesome anal or clean up for raunchy afterglow. .... Yes! Feel like I wanna testify! !!

I used to have flat booty and noticed that most black men didn't like it so I worked out and made my booty big and all black guys love it now
You didn't have to sweat it but, if a bigger booty helped you make the team then rock on, BabyGirl!!

I coach em with flat or fat ass, I'm like the Wizard of Oz.....Oz Tap Dat Azz!!!

Back