White Women with Black Men ... a general observation!

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
In my area its fairly common to see black men with white chicks; doesn't even raise an eyebrow. But, I've seen what I'm going to discuss play many times:

Observance: Every time I see a black man with a white woman having dinner, buying things at a quick-stop, etc ... its ALWAYS the white female paying for it. I bring this up because last night my wife and I had dinner at the local Outback restaurant, and a rather younger mixed couple sat at the bar across from us. They were finishing up their meal and I leaned over to my wife and whispered ... "want to make a bet on who pays for the meals?" ... she responded No, but then asked why was that important. Personally, its not, but its an observation I've seen replay itself over and over again. NEVER have I ever seen a black man pull out his wallet and pay when he has a white female with him. She always pays. Same with "opening doors" ... I've never seen a black man open a car door or restaurant door for his white female. My wife have been together over 19 years and I ALWAYS open the doors for her.

So, here's the question to this forum ... (real) ladies, as well as black gents ... Why is this?

I'm not either one, but I am wondering that myself.

My wife has generally paid for the men she is with. Not everytime, but almost all of the time.

I guess they're just so into them, they want to do whatever they can to please them.

Well come to Memphis and spy on me and girl and see who pays for dinner, grocery store visits, night out at movies etc. And your wife was right trying to shut you and your "let's see who pays" bullshit down. As a matter of fact white people like you are the reason I fund everything me and my girl do out in public. Because I know people like you are watching. And the reason that you are watching is to satisfy your little stereotypes. As far as opening doors get the fuck outta here. I don't see anyone opening doors black or white (car doors that is. I'm not talking restaurant doors)). As a matter of fact women really don't like all of that chivalry. Women don't like ultra nice guys, they say they do but they don't.

I'm a southern(adopted by a white family) type of gentleman I always open the door on my dates. One thing I always do is wait till the female takes her seat before I do. It has always been this way for me even for my brothers we never sat until mom and my sister sat down. As for paying my wallet is the first on the table. It's just how I was raised. But I can't speak for others.

I've seen it go both ways, so I'd have to say there's no real difference other than (maybe) age. It seems (to me) the lack of chivalry is more common with the younger people who seem to be of more a "we're all the same, open your own door" sort of mentality.

Some men are gentlemen, some not. Some women expect to be treated like ladies, some don't.
That chivalry is dying is a shame, but to be expected as part of the fall out from the free love hippie days, women's lib and fight for equality coupled with a lack of education from parents.
If Daddy doesn't open the door for Mommy, what does Junior or the Little Princess learn from it?

Come dudes peep the game as to where this thread starter is coming from. He's not coming from a sincere place but some ole "black guys do you need your white girlfriend to take care you" perspective. And why would you even notice who pays on a interracial date? He doesn't pay attention as to who pays on same race couples. Troll bastard. And to the poster up top everybody is taught to worship women. So don't think your special because your white family taught you that. Everybody is taught that.

Never said that I was if you will look at my second response. No big deal bro. Just an honest opinion and highlight on my past. Relax.

I've seen it go both ways, so I'd have to say there's no real difference other than (maybe) age. It seems (to me) the lack of chivalry is more common with the younger people who seem to be of more a "we're all the same, open your own door" sort of mentality.

Some men are gentlemen, some not. Some women expect to be treated like ladies, some don't.
That chivalry is dying is a shame, but to be expected as part of the fall out from the free love hippie days, women's lib and fight for equality coupled with a lack of education from parents.
If Daddy doesn't open the door for Mommy, what does Junior or the Little Princess learn from it?
Men and women are the same. Why do women have to be put on these ridiculous pedestals? Simply because we are taught that? Even when I was young I used to question my mom as to "why". As if men aren't *******. Valentines Day men lose them damn mind buying roses, candy, bears etc and for what? Some pussy and love that you got the night before. Mothers Day samething, sons we lose our minds once again(rightfully so). But what about Fathers Day? They don't lose their minds, hell we men would be lucky if we get a pair of socks. But thts ok with you guys because you were taught anything but this garbage.

Niggdick .... (such a respectful name) sounds like you have a lot of bottled up hatred eating away inside you. Obviously a sensitive question that hit "home" with you. I asked a question as politely as possible and you hit me with this racial hate crap? Why not tell us exactly what's eating away inside you. Maybe you'll feel better afterwards. While you're at it, answer the question. I'm pretty sure it applies to you. :p

I have white friends and they let the wives pay for everything since most of them handle the money in the family anyway. Sometimes if I am with the couple he pays but when its her and me she likes to pay.

In my area its fairly common to see black men with white chicks; doesn't even raise an eyebrow. But, I've seen what I'm going to discuss play many times:

Observance: Every time I see a black man with a white woman having dinner, buying things at a quick-stop, etc ... its ALWAYS the white female paying for it. I bring this up because last night my wife and I had dinner at the local Outback restaurant, and a rather younger mixed couple sat at the bar across from us. They were finishing up their meal and I leaned over to my wife and whispered ... "want to make a bet on who pays for the meals?" ... she responded No, but then asked why was that important. Personally, its not, but its an observation I've seen replay itself over and over again. NEVER have I ever seen a black man pull out his wallet and pay when he has a white female with him. She always pays. Same with "opening doors" ... I've never seen a black man open a car door or restaurant door for his white female. My wife have been together over 19 years and I ALWAYS open the doors for her.

So, here's the question to this forum ... (real) ladies, as well as black gents ... Why is this?

My observation is that many of your posts display a passive aggressiveness with stereotype induced undertones that would make even the most cattiest of women raise an eyebrow. You obviously have some unresolved contempt bubbling so why not fully address the matter openly, rather make poorly veiled digs in the forms of threads that seem put together in a tantrum induced haste. I apologize on behalf of whoever made you feel so inferior, so helpless that you you feel your only means of retaliation is to make puerile and simpleton threads such as these.

Reactions: Ray
Niggdick .... (such a respectful name) sounds like you have a lot of bottled up hatred eating away inside you. Obviously a sensitive question that hit "home" with you. I asked a question as politely as possible and you hit me with this racial hate crap? Why not tell us exactly what's eating away inside you. Maybe you'll feel better afterwards. While you're at it, answer the question. I'm pretty sure it applies to you. :p
I already addressed you and this bullshit thread. This "sensitive" question didn't hit home at all I'm just sick of white boys with their bullshit stereotypes dressed up as simple "sensitive" questions.These other cats here don't have a clue as to where you are coming, but I do. Come spy on me and mines and watch who pays.

My observation is that many of your posts display a passive aggressiveness with stereotype induced undertones that would make even the most cattiest of women raise an eyebrow. You obviously have some unresolved contempt bubbling so why not fully address the matter openly, rather make poorly veiled digs in the forms of threads that seem put together in a tantrum induced haste. I apologize on behalf of whoever made you feel so inferior, so helpless that you you feel your only means of retaliation is to make puerile and simpleton threads such as these.
All you had to is read his response to me that will alone will let know he's a troll. Pobably a closet racist. See what he's talking is an old stereotype that whites who are against interracial use. Basically what this scary bastard wants to say is "black guys are you guys just using white girls". So he dresses it up as a "sensitive" question.

The Blacks who were hooked by a white woman in the sex tourism destinations in Africa and the Caribbean never pay for anything i.e . clothes, restaurants etc. When the white woman takes them to Europe they continue this arrangements.
Other black people come to Europe through asylum. They are very poor, so an eventual white woman who earns money pay the tab. I also noticed that many white woman are eager to pay to demonstrate their affection to the black man, others enjoy to have power over the black man (often younger). It is very pityful to see the white woman paying a huge bill and the black man is frustrated for this waste and would have preferred this money cash in his pocket to spend for his purposes. Some of the white women even enjoy this, but normally it will not last long as the black man will sooner of later take its revenge. In cases of such high income disparities the black man is dependent economically from the white woman, and she is reluctant to pay extra cash, because she does not pay for love, so voluntarily or unvoluntarily she keeps the black man under financial control which is very depressing. But there are black man controlling psychically and/of physically the white woman and they suck all the money she has until she is ruined. We must consider that the aim for most black men is to aid their own black family in the home country and not to please the white woman.
It is also fact that the kind of black man the white woman take to Europe is a negative selection of the population
living in that overseas countries. On a general level this is well known but there are still many white women who loose their heart and head and maybe some other body part:) to the black man.

The black man gets independent only if he can catch a good paid job and then he is not keen to spend his money in a restaurant with a white woman and with the financial security he can make what he wants after he gets the resident permit.

The rich black people, mostly diplomats, frequent very upscale restaurants and they pay for all the guests at their table.
This are general observations and conclusions concerning the reality in Central Europe and of course there are many exceptions. Maybe in England it is different.

I already addressed you and this bullshit thread. This "sensitive" question didn't hit home at all I'm just sick of white boys with their bullshit stereotypes dressed up as simple "sensitive" questions.These other cats here don't have a clue as to where you are coming, but I do. Come spy on me and mines and watch who pays.

My, my what violence you extend. No, I'm not a racist by any means, but I don't mind asking questions that might be taken as sensitive. From reading some of the threads, here, it seems some black guys bash & disrespect white males quite regularly and simply because they hate or dispise them. Yet I haven't seen anyone taking the hostile position you've taken ... I imagine you would become confrontational simply because you felt a white guy looked at you wrong. Anyways, if you can't take sensitve statements, don't dish 'em out. You could have just as easily ignored the post or put me on Ignore ... but that wouldn't have satisfied your desire to get "in my face" now would it?
Oh, and I didn't mention it in the original post, but the girl DID PAY ... ;)

Back