White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

black is not always better u are pushing a racial myth = racist agenda
A myth? I think not. The word "always" is never accurate. Nevertheless, would "most of the time" or "frequently" be something you might agree with. And people are so quick to pull out the "racist" card. I am actually sick of that. Labels are convenient but opinions are just that opinions. It's ok to have them. What if I am white and I like black people better? I'm a racist right? Ok then I'm a racist. Should I be drawn and quartered? Tar and feathered? It's ok to have an opinion. Thats all I'm saying. This whole "everyone is equal" is the real myth. If that were true, everyone would be the heavyweight champion of the world. Equality in the realm of "racism" speaks to rights of individuals regardless of the religion, race, color, nationality etc. This does not mean that we must all believe that we are all exactly equal in talent or ability.

Last edited:
Yes. I do agree but seeing so many hot white females walking in the arms of black guys and even with black ******* I think is proving they never put out for any guy that's not black.
That's crap. You can't know what a person does just by looking at them. And, I stand by my original statement. You're using this thread for your own masturbatory agenda. You're not a female and you can't answer the question since it was asked of females.

I went black only, they are more dominant in the bedroom. Have bigger dicks on average and know how to use them to their full potential, they also last longer and can cum over and over

You can add me to this list and I agree with the reasons Sacdan87 mentioned and for many other reasons also. My first time was an experience that far exceeded all my expectations and I've been black exclusive since..

I only have sex with black guys. I am married to a white man and I don't have sex with my husband. The colour contrast is a big turn on for me. Of course the cock size is a myth as I know many black guys that are average. Black guys are better lovers they do use what they have to full potential and are very good at oral.
I will never have ex with a white guy again

I only have sex with black guys. I am married to a white man and I don't have sex with my husband. The colour contrast is a big turn on for me. Of course the cock size is a myth as I know many black guys that are average. Black guys are better lovers they do use what they have to full potential and are very good at oral.
good 4 u bow be a good power honest modern woman and stop leaning on your husband for emotional and $$ support

Well said!

black is not always better u are pushing a racial myth = racist agenda
I am quite over people who jump to call someone a racist as though no matter what they then say, it will make them right. Frankly, stating that I have a "racist agenda" while knowing nothing about me or my views is nothing short of moronic. I simply will not engage in a conversation that begins with name calling and dogmatic stupidity designed to create conflict.

I would like to hear about how your husband deals with no pussy from you. Will you please tell us about that?

we see this sometimes where the women like it so much they cant resist it anymore and prefer to be this way. Then we know some that have it on the side, so I guess its really up to what your preference is

I love your last sentence!

Back