White women who need to be trained

whitetrainee

Female
From
Canada
I am a white women of 35yo, looking for a black Master to be trained as a complete sex slave. I am in Canada and may be willing to relocate for the right dominant. I am married right now, but I am not anymore in love with my white hubby. I look for a discrete Master for now since I am not ready to leave hubby yet. I dont want him to discover about my secret fantasy

I wanna know about BDSM lifestyle and interracial couples. Please contact me to discuss if you are real experienced and discrete dominant.

I can provide some pics. But I need real discretion.

Last edited:
I am a white women of 35yo, looking for a black Master to be trained as a complete sex slave. I am in Canada and may be willing to relocate for the right dominant. I am married right now, but I am not anymore in love with my white hubby. I look for a discrete Master for now since I am not ready to leave hubby yet. I dont want him to discover about my secret fantasy

I wanna know about BDSM lifestyle and interracial couples. Please contact me to discuss if you are real experienced and discrete dominant.

I can provide some pics. But I need real discretion.
I would love to come to Canada and spoil you with my BBC

Back