White Women / White Wife BLACKED

HaitianSensati

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
If your a discreet white couple or white women in south Florida / treasure coast and never been with a BBC before, this is the ad for you. I am experienced with 1st time couples. Seeking white women / wives that have no tattoos or any body piercings. Please be able to host. Serious inquiries only. 1st time/ newbie couples preferred

If your a discreet white couple or white women in south Florida / treasure coast and never been with a BBC before, this is the ad for you. I am experienced with 1st time couples. Seeking white women / wives that have no tattoos or any body piercings. Please be able to host. Serious inquiries only. 1st time/ newbie couples preferred

Marriage, newbie couple, she 45. How old are you? have a big cock?

Back