White Women vs Black Women cock suckers

Had a conversation with a potential BBC today. I asked him if his wife sucked his cock? He said that it just seems that white women know how to do it better than a black women? True or not? (btw, can't hardly wait to taste my first black cock)

As an inferior white male I have no sense of racial pride or identity, except when it is something like this. I am very proud that a Black Man thinks that white girls do a better job at sucking Black Dick. I am always very proud when I hear that a white girl is serving and satisfying a Black Man properly.

I think, that any women can be a good cocksucker, it does not depend if she is black or white. Some ladies are very talented and some ladies need some "teaching". ;) But it is very important that she starts early and that she becomes very soon a good cock sucker. :)

black women, latin women, italian women by far the best cock suckers and best in bed. that's why more and more white men prefer them to american white women who only seem interested in black men anyway these days. euro babes forever

you can have them. they have no class and are boring. european exotic beauties the best.
As an American woman I am not really liking the implication there. However maybe having Black men who are interested in us is sooooo much better than any other man who has no interest what-so-ever. Maybe we could send these white men you speak of back to Europe ... Anglo-Saxon, German, Italian (whatever) heritage and all let them have their exotic European beauties.

As an American woman I am not really liking the implication there. However maybe having Black men who are interested in us is sooooo much better than any other man who has no interest what-so-ever. Maybe we could send these white men you speak of back to Europe ... Anglo-Saxon, German, Italian (whatever) heritage and all let them have their exotic European beauties.

I second that notion!

Back