White women should all be converted

I don't know about white women being converted into BBC sluts but perhaps it's better to go where their innate desires direct them. And for a lot of white women this will lead them to big black men and black breeding.
As a white cuck wannabe my innate desire is to find a BBC slut and support her in the interracial cuckold lifestyle. Being bred by a black bull may be a part of this if all parties are in accord regarding this.

Beth use to laugh at the "Once you go black..." concept. However, it only took 1 night of a 5 hour fuck marathon, her first ever of many multiple squirting orgasms that night, and her first time ever telling a man, "No more; I am exhausted," to go black-only. Three nights later, she was naked on her knees before him begging for his big black cock.

Last edited:
I do not think every white woman should be converted but I do think every white woman should at least try black cock once. You need to know what you might be missing.
I think that every white girl should have an all night introductory fuck marathon and few more soon after with more black guys who know what a white girl needs so that she is addicted to BBCs

Last edited:
Back