white women lust

Fellas is it just me or do your lust when your in the presence of a sexy white women?? I was at work last week in the elevator with two white women and my cock was rock hard just thinking about breeding them bareback.....do you white ladies feel the same when your around black men?

Must admit my attitude around black guys has changed. I am now lot more 'flirty' and sizing them up, wondering what they would be like. I still prefer them talking to me first though!

Must admit my attitude around black guys has changed. I am now lot more 'flirty' and sizing them up, wondering what they would be like. I still prefer them talking to me first though!
yes ann I feel the same way...me as a man will always approach a women first, but when I get around white women my mind just gets so nasty. and I start thinking of so many things I want to do to them. plus I love your profile pic beautiful

Thanx blk snake, if you recognise my tatts when out shopping please talk to me and let me know your 'nasty' thoughts! X

I turn back into school girl....get flirty, smiley, a little ditzy and a lot horny lol. Husband teases me about it but my instincts just take over.

Fellas is it just me or do your lust when your in the presence of a sexy white women?? I was at work last week in the elevator with two white women and my cock was rock hard just thinking about breeding them bareback.....do you white ladies feel the same when your around black men?
Most the times

Reactions: wit
Back