White women from the American South........Is it possible?

stargazer, first off, its hard to tell a whole lot about you because you haven't filled out your profile. Your avatar sends off a confusing message ... are you black or are you white?
If you're white, it appears you've affixed a black cock extension to your own.
What have you done thus far in finding what you want? What exactly do you want?
I live in NC and when I go to the malls I have no problem siting lots of black males holding hands and walking around with white girls. What observances have you seen? I travel to Atlanta a couple times a year, and see similar, there.

stargazer, first off, its hard to tell a whole lot about you because you haven't filled out your profile. Your avatar sends off a confusing message ... are you black or are you white?
If you're white, it appears you've affixed a black cock extension to your own.
What have you done thus far in finding what you want? What exactly do you want?
I live in NC and when I go to the malls I have no problem siting lots of black males holding hands and walking around with white girls. What observances have you seen? I travel to Atlanta a couple times a year, and see similar, there.

I'm a 25 year old black male from Augusta, GA. Here, it is EXTREMELY rare to see a black man with a woman who looks like this: http://i1.hoopchina.com.cn/user/434/15664434/1384933567_036882.jpg

Here, you generally see black men with white women who look like they could be ******* relatives of Honey Boo Boo. It's exceptionally rare to see one of us with a woman who is well spoken, well dressed, and classically beautiful. I have heard that things are different in other parts of the US, but I am not currently in a position to just pack up and leave GA. As far as what I've done to procure the type of woman I want...pretty much everything within reason under the sun. I speak to them the way I speak to anyone else, but to no avail. There is always an impenetrable wall of tension present when a black man approaches a truly beautiful white woman here. What kindness and warmth they do show usually seems like a contrived façade. I have heard this from MANY black men here who don't sag their pants, smoke dope, or live with their parents. Perhaps I am missing something. I am not sure is all I can say at this point.

Back