White women from the American South........Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stargazeraug, Sep 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. stargazeraug

stargazeraug New Member

I'm from Georgia and I've had absolutely no luck. NONE.

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    stargazer, first off, its hard to tell a whole lot about you because you haven't filled out your profile. Your avatar sends off a confusing message ... are you black or are you white?
    If you're white, it appears you've affixed a black cock extension to your own.
    What have you done thus far in finding what you want? What exactly do you want?
    I live in NC and when I go to the malls I have no problem siting lots of black males holding hands and walking around with white girls. What observances have you seen? I travel to Atlanta a couple times a year, and see similar, there.

3. stargazeraug

stargazeraug New Member

I'm a 25 year old black male from Augusta, GA. Here, it is EXTREMELY rare to see a black man with a woman who looks like this: http://i1.hoopchina.com.cn/user/434/15664434/1384933567_036882.jpg

Here, you generally see black men with white women who look like they could be blood relatives of Honey Boo Boo. It's exceptionally rare to see one of us with a woman who is well spoken, well dressed, and classically beautiful. I have heard that things are different in other parts of the US, but I am not currently in a position to just pack up and leave GA. As far as what I've done to procure the type of woman I want...pretty much everything within reason under the sun. I speak to them the way I speak to anyone else, but to no avail. There is always an impenetrable wall of tension present when a black man approaches a truly beautiful white woman here. What kindness and warmth they do show usually seems like a contrived fa├žade. I have heard this from MANY black men here who don't sag their pants, smoke dope, or live with their parents. Perhaps I am missing something. I am not sure is all I can say at this point.