White women belong to us now

jay

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Every where you look around now a days you see lots of white women with black guys some may ask why... That's easy they love the way we fuck them .control them use them...and there always willing to submit to all are need the Mairred ones even more...the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order they even give us there wife's ... wanting use to have them now that is real power I've been watching very close always having eye contact with white females and I see it in there eyes a lot of them want to give up that pussy to me. But sometime it's better to wait then fuck every think that moves to u...so my black bothers take want u want and leave what u don't want we have the power I feel like god sometime but most of the time I'm a black king always ready for the next white female or wife to fuck there here to plz us....when u have the Tools do the job it's aways easy like my pic lets u

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 49
Thats too funny! You must know where all the weak, self loathing women are. Why would you want to control another human being? I take it you would be turned off by an intelligent conversation with a woman brimming with self confidence, huh? BTW, how do you know they arent looking at you because you have a booger hanging out of your nose?

... they love the way we fuck them .control them. use them...and there always willing to submit to all are need the Mairred ones even more...the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order they even give us there wife's ... sometime it's better to wait then fuck every think that moves to u...so my black bothers take want u want and leave what u don't want we have the power I feel like god sometime but most of the time I'm a black king always ready for the next white female or wife to fuck there here to plz us.

Back on that cheap "glue high" again, Jay? :bounce:
Dumb fucker even takes pics of his cock WITH HIS SOCKS ON ... you bruthas don't take your socks off for anything, do you? ;)

pic_SniffingGLUE-caption.jpg

Thats too funny! You must know where all the weak, self loathing women are. Why would you want to control another human being? I take it you would be turned off by an intelligent conversation with a woman brimming with self confidence, huh? BTW, how do you know they arent looking at you because you have a booger hanging out of your nose?

In London, apparently.

Every where you look around now a days you see lots of white women with black guys some may ask why... That's easy they love the way we fuck them .control them use them...and there always willing to submit to all are need the Mairred ones even more...the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order they even give us there wife's ... wanting use to have them now that is real power I've been watching very close always having eye contact with white females and I see it in there eyes a lot of them want to give up that pussy to me. But sometime it's better to wait then fuck every think that moves to u...so my black bothers take want u want and leave what u don't want we have the power I feel like god sometime but most of the time I'm a black king always ready for the next white female or wife to fuck there here to plz us....when u have the Tools do the job it's aways easy like my pic lets u

Hey mate, your post is as believeable as Man United and Man City in the drop zone and QPR and Reading playing in the UEFA Champions League next year.

But of course, since you seem to think that white women belong to "us", why don't you grab one on the tube and take her home with you. Of course, since you've "seen it in their eyes", she will be more than happy to go for a shag with a complete stranger. And if you were to get into any kind of legal trouble, just remember to tell the Crown Prosecutor that "the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order." That should be a sufficient legal defense.

You all that don't like my post i don't care what u say or think I've had more good comments then bad and what I have post is what I no so if you don't like it that's up to u but don't try make me out to be some fool or all I no is weak white women what is this site for white women that are looking for black guys most of u on here are not fucking real in the first place guys saying there women or acting like they have a wife or girlfriend they would like have them to try a black guy I fuck pussy and have pussy so little white boys if u don't like my post to bad. Comments on my dick yeah i have post my manhood on here so fucking what there are lots of guys that have post there dick on here funny soon as i talk about u white guys on here i get bad comment get a life no this black dick is tops and if u don't like go to one of them white boy site batty boys sits End of black king forever

You all that don't like my post i don't care what u say or think I've had more good comments then bad and what I have post is what I no so if you don't like it that's up to u but don't try make me out to be some fool or all I no is weak white women what is this site for white women that are looking for black guys most of u on here are not fucking real in the first place guys saying there women or acting like they have a wife or girlfriend they would like have them to try a black guy I fuck pussy and have pussy so little white boys if u don't like my post to bad. Comments on my dick yeah i have post my manhood on here so fucking what there are lots of guys that have post there dick on here funny soon as i talk about u white guys on here i get bad comment get a life no this black dick is tops and if u don't like go to one of them white boy site batty boys sits End of black king forever

We didn't make you out to be a fool- you did quite well on your own.

nut-job.gif

And also to some of you black guys on here this for me was a test on how some of u think still... no your history and before u chat no what your saying the post I put on here was to see what would come out of it... back the slave master sell out's it was u that old sold us to the slave maters in the first place dum Ass no history my post was just a post but was fast to back them them keep up the good work Lol I don't need to be on here to get pussy and saying that how many off u have got pussy off here this site is more of a way to let out what u are thinking and getting comments back some good and some bad so Plz relax up your selfs

Most of all I can say what I like and if u don't like it to bad all my other post had no bad comments as so as I put the word white guy lots of bad comment why are u guys on here lol looking for some black dick gay boys

i here you from australia thank god oh yeh nice avatar from taylor

And also to some of you black guys on here this for me was a test on how some of u think still... no your history and before u chat no what your saying the post I put on here was to see what would come out of it... back the slave master sell out's it was u that old sold us to the slave maters in the first place dum Ass no history my post was just a post but was fast to back them them keep up the good work Lol I don't need to be on here to get pussy and saying that how many off u have got pussy off here this site is more of a way to let out what u are thinking and getting comments back some good and some bad so Plz relax up your selfs

Ok, so please tell "us" how some of "us" still think. I'm guessing your response will be something along the lines of "if you're black and you don't agree with what I say then you're a sellout."

You say you don't need to be on here to get pussy, yet that's what you're doing if your posts read correctly.

Hahaha point is said fuck the grammar I no what I no everyone whats to put there 50p in well I have put my pound in...love it or not its up to u post comment on it how u all like.

That post was short and so sweet yeah no this white boys your time is done... yeah keep posting them bad comments I'm loving it jokes funny fake ass

By the way this is the Internet how do u no I'm black or white how do u all no I am who I say I and dum ass fools also how do u no that that pic is me even ....real talk

Back