White women belong to us now part 2

jay

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Had some good comments and some bad ones on my last post saying I'm mad I'm a fool well here is one of your white women telling to come fuck her even had my name on her ....enjoy I get lots of pussy come my way say some think now I can back what I say fools

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 35
Had some good comments and some bad ones on my last post saying I'm mad I'm a fool well here is one of your white women telling to come fuck her even had my name on her ....enjoy I get lots of pussy come my way say some think now I can back what I say fools

There are lots of people understand where you are coiming from, and lots like me who know that women who go black do not stay black, though some no boubt do.

There are a lot of preople on this site just to criticise.

In my experience arrogance and a bad attitude are not enough to keep women in a long time connection, but there are some of women who depend on being treated badly, but there are in a majority not a minority.

If you truly want to understand the concept 'that while women belong to us now' then you should spend some time in 'African' African countries....

Back