White Women being Sexually Broken

WOW-he is absolute wrecking her. That's gonna leave a mark. After she's not too sore in a week or so I bet she'll want it again.

Damn right do it again. I have to admit I have always had a high sex drive and in my years of having sex I could not find a man that can make me come no matter how big but I like to fuck so i fucked. Until i met Frank my hubby. Since day one this man can fuck and he does not come. Omg amazing then he I introduced me to 3somes and allowed me to have hall pass with black men omg I gush sex is amazing at 48.

A Black Master can utilize a multistage process to break in his new white slave and establish ownership of her body. She must come to understand that she exists to serve him and provide him pleasure, but a good Master begins the most intimate training-anal training- by providing her pleasure. He may or may not bind her open, but he will make her maintain eye contact while he slowly sinks his massive black cock into her ass, stretching her open. She must remain flat on her back and maintain eye contact until he is finished with her. If he is feeling generous he will rub her clit while he fucks her, opening her ass up to accommodate him. After the first few sessions he may invite friends to participate, prolonging the stretching thru multiple cocks. He will soon stop any clitoral stimulation, but may (or may not) allow his white slave to rub herself as long as she maintains her spread, subservient position and keeps good eye contact with him. In time she will no longer need any clitoral stimulation, and will be satisfied to know she is giving pleasure to her Black Master. Once she is able to accomodate him and enjoy his cock in her ass, she will be expected to only use her hands to hold herself open for him. Finally, once he has established complete ownership of her ass, he will allow her cuckold husband or boyfriend to watch their anal sessions, but the Black Master will keep his hand over his White Slave's pussy to remind the cuckold that he owns her completely and her pussy is closed to him.!!---+++ATG captured eye contact ****** prelude.jpg

Attachments

• ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_500.gif
    ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_500.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 149
  • ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_400.gif
    ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_400.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
  • ! atg af clit rub advanced gang stage 2 keisha-grey-interracial-gangbang-black-owned-8-02-big-...gif
    ! atg af clit rub advanced gang stage 2 keisha-grey-interracial-gangbang-black-owned-8-02-big-...gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
  • ATG making her like it Eye Contact Stage 3.gif
    ATG making her like it Eye Contact Stage 3.gif
    808.9 KB · Views: 134
  • ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3 oh please master .gif
    ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3 oh please master .gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 155
  • ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3 Training Complete.gif
    ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3 Training Complete.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3.gif
    ATG making her like it Just AF Stage 3.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 146
  • ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_  owned training  .jpg
    ATG making her like it Eye Contact Clit Rub_ owned training .jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 133
  • !!!! ATG dig deep owned claimed establishing ownership tumblr_nuaq6y84Uu1usvzq3o1_400.gif
    !!!! ATG dig deep owned claimed establishing ownership tumblr_nuaq6y84Uu1usvzq3o1_400.gif
    2 MB · Views: 118
A Black Master can utilize a multistage process to break in his new white slave and establish ownership of her body. She must come to understand that she exists to serve him and provide him pleasure, but a good Master begins the most intimate training-anal training- by providing her pleasure. He may or may not bind her open, but he will make her maintain eye contact while he slowly sinks his massive black cock into her ass, stretching her open. She must remain flat on her back and maintain eye contact until he is finished with her. If he is feeling generous he will rub her clit while he fucks her, opening her ass up to accommodate him. After the first few sessions he may invite friends to participate, prolonging the stretching thru multiple cocks. He will soon stop any clitoral stimulation, but may (or may not) allow his white slave to rub herself as long as she maintains her spread, subservient position and keeps good eye contact with him. In time she will no longer need any clitoral stimulation, and will be satisfied to know she is giving pleasure to her Black Master. Once she is able to accomodate him and enjoy his cock in her ass, she will be expected to only use her hands to hold herself open for him. Finally, once he has established complete ownership of her ass, he will allow her cuckold husband or boyfriend to watch their anal sessions, but the Black Master will keep his hand over his White Slave's pussy to remind the cuckold that he owns her completely and her pussy is closed to him.View attachment 1735936
#6 is ruined...she's gonna need diapers from now on...# 7 is crazy flexible...that's what I'm looking for

tumblr_m3zaprQt3y1roqvf0o1_500.gif
Kinda looks like kim. The body iscomplete same but more tattoos

Back