White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_nh6nooQHFj1seaa6oo8_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Not distroyed. Enhanced for BBC. Always takes some stretching at first then she relaxes when it feels good and then he can go deeper.

Even though i do like using a less discomfort word i still like to use destroy to describe a big black cock's effect on bbc virgin. Though i don't believe she's destroyed for long. After a bbc has made it's way balls deep into one of the woman's holes id say the destroying has ended. After that the bbc is enhancing her. TILL HER NEXT HOLE!

Even though i do like using a less discomfort word i still like to use destroy to describe a big black cock's effect on bbc virgin. Though i don't believ. e she's destroyed for long. After a bbc has made it's way balls deep into one of the woman's holes id say the destroying has ended. After that the bbc is enhancing her. TILL HER NEXT HOLE!
What is destroyed is her acceptance of small white cock but most women will say their sexual experience is enhanced especially as their enjoyment of BBC continues

Not always true as interbreeding has produced some men with large white cocks and some black men with less then large black cocks. Nevertheless, white women are often sexually stimulated by the black skin regardless and its the orgasms that count most.
I agree on the sexually stimulated by the black skin, but I found blacks, on average, have bigger cocks than white men.

I agree on the sexually stimulated by the black skin, but I found blacks, on average, have bigger cocks than white men.[/QUOTE susan would agree. On the average. Given DNA / evolution. Africa climate vs European Climate. Hot vs Cold. Back when humans were more naked. Also. Procretion methods may have differed between cultures.

Back