White women are not afraid of the big black dick anymore! Now we Desire it!

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Alexxxis, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Alexxxis

Alexxxis Member

White women are not afraid of the big black dick anymore! Now we Desire it!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~ ~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

There is NO denying that black men are running the world rite now! No denying that a white girl loves Black men. Now a day's Black men turn white chicks on more than any other type of male around! It is the duty of a women to seek and mate with a men who are leading, and and physically powerful and that means we seek black men now! Its also seems to be true that after a black men take a white women (sexually) she will never go back to any other type of man! Black men turn white chicks into black cock loving freaks!!

~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~ ~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~
    I have just came to grips with these facts recently... I have found so many fact, pictures, and even other white women testimonies.... Well in the end what i have come to learn and now embrace is that It is every white girl’s dream to have sex with a black man. We all think about it deep down even the ladies in a relationship with men that are not black. We always keep the "dark side" of our fantasies alive and kicking...

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~ ~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
    He are some..... ahhhh..... PROMO posters i made that are for white girls thinking about having a taste of the dark side.... TAKING A BIG BLACK MANS SUPERIOR AND DOMINATE COCK!!!

Picture3.png Picture5.png
    Picture2.png

More pic of the BLACK POWER

Picture35.png Picture36.png Picture37.png Picture62.png

If you life these let me know and ill make more!

~*~ Alexxis ~*~

2. Alexxxis

Alexxxis Member

Here are some good old comparison pictures!!

3.png 4.png Picture1.png

Hmmm.... what one looks more fun to the rest of you ladies.

BBC Conversion comic i made :)

1.png 55.png 3.png 21.png 4.png

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  3. KuriousKristie

KuriousKristie Member

hmmmm i do feel like the girl in the 1st oic lol

4. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

Now this thread nails it exactly as is. White girls want black dick and the black guys know this and love it. Once the black mans dick invades that sweet white pussy then cums in it that is all it takes. That white pussy now belongs to the black man whenever he wants it.

We are seeing this more every day and it will continue to increase in numbers at an amazingly quick pace. Just as it should and will.

5. THEDC

THEDC Member

Recently I told a wimp shrimp-dick white boy that if his wife is friends with a black man, and the black man ISN'T fucking her, something is absolutely WRONG.

@The OP, it appears you've learned your place in the world. What you need to do is pay more homage by taking BBC, introducing more of your friends and family to it and making this fact KNOWN to the world.

6. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    great advice;)

7. Benna van den Berg

Benna van den Berg Member

Like i said it is the whitemens duty to gave there white women to blackstuds to fuck, I realy think that white ladies upon or underneath a blackman is beautifull and I am now strugeling te get my daaugthers to submid to blackmen they are still thinking that their cunts belongs to whitemen only. but I will and shall sucseed in my plan to get them fucked by blackmen aswell as my granddaughters it is my duty to get them blackbred,

8. THEDC

THEDC Member

@ Benna van den Berg, you understand your duties as a father and role model.

9. shazne

shazne Member

it looks like the stream is starting to flow like a river as more and more as white woman
    know what they want now - black men, replacing us white tiny dick sissies

10. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    black man are replacing us to give our wives tjhe real manhood in bed ,and for us white husbands to support them

11. Benna van den Berg

Benna van den Berg Member

Well I did my duty that knight and my freinds fucked them both infront of me and they ar both carying a black baby one of them the oldest think is are cary a twin.

12. roxx

roxx Member

ohhh that is soo good!!! comparing the sizes ... It really makes u wanna just say NO to white small dicked men.

13. WhiteWomenNeedBBC

WhiteWomenNeedBBC Member

as you rightfully should, white women should not be afraid to get what they REALLY want and turn down the inadequate small dicked white men.

14. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    hell yess, now we see what we want and get what we want. What we want is black dick

15. jcomerford

jcomerford Active Member

White women always deserve better and there is nothing better than a big black cock to make her extremely happy deep in her pussy bareback.

16. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Hell yeah alexis u nailed it, black men do command the most attentioo from us, and we deserve more than white boys can offer. And that fact is purring a hurt on the white race. Those pics are hot and say it all.... White guys can't compete. Sry guys sux to be u, Haha

17. WhiteWomenNeedBBC

WhiteWomenNeedBBC Member

No its alright, we realise we cant compete with black guys, we are instead happy and aroused by seeing white women enjoying themselves with real black man. Getting to jerk our cocks to that is reward and pleasure enough. We realise our place to serve our wifes and providing them with BBC, making sure they have a great healthy sexual life with black men. :)

18. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

White women can't help it. They need black cock. They can't fight it.

19. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

White women can't help it. They need black cock. They can't fight it. It's what we love having inside us.

20. WhiteWomenNeedBBC

WhiteWomenNeedBBC Member

Proud to see our white women open up and go for BBC.