White women and BBC - Keeping it real

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BBCnATX, Mar 12, 2015.

1. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I know this site is maybe 80% fantasy curiosity and the scant 20% actually do something but I know most white women who say they want that big black DICK get nervous when the time comes lol

been plenty of times I've had couples and ladies tell me how much they want to fuck a Black guy and send mephotos and chat - but come 'game time' and its time to spread them legs and get that long pipe...suddenly these women VANISH! A lot of women actually catch nerves and 'opt out' lol lol - the Flake ratio is pretty damn high.

Ladies looking for BBC - seriously you dont have to 'look' too hard; you are surrounded by Black men who would love to accommodate your appetite. It really aint hard to find a horny hung Black man, just go out at night and start making eye contact and flirting. Trust me, you will have BBC up in you in no time lol

Im just seeing dozens of ladies on here talk about how much they 'love' some big dick but I aint seeing a lot of members getting that BBC DICK DOWN. :D - Ladies stop frontin'. Don't be afraid of the Black pipe. Your pussy will thank you for it! Get your fuck on and be that BBC slut!

And if your man is holding you back, you might be with the wrong guy lol

and non-black men, if you want your lady to go Black, get her on an IR video diet and start witholding your tiny dicklette until she can't take it anymore. She will turn to the Dark side quicker than you can say Darth Vader lol

This has been a BBC PSA to encourage women to fulfill their fantasies while the opportunity is sitting right in yo face presenting itself!
    Thank you
    -BBCnATX

2. Russianbbcslut

Russianbbcslut Well-Known Member

Germany
    Very true, More women need to try BBC. They do not know what they are missing. Love that "Your pussy will thank you for it! Get your fuck on and be that BBC slut!" :D My pussy and ass both thanked me for going to the DARK SIDE! :devil:

3. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    I was so pleased i went to the dark side i am truly fulfilled with my decision its just there is not enough BBC in Australia

4. BBCnATX

US
    You definitely have that 'Built for BBC' body! Mmm Goodness :blackgreedy:

5. BBCnATX

US
    O, You need to start a community and TRAIN white women on how to be a proper BBC Slut! No one does it quite like you do baby!! :blackheart:

Russianbbcslut likes this.