White woman who loves BBC searching for LWC SUGARDADDY

Let me own you...sissy little white cock boy! sit in that chair and watch as BBC rails me from behind. Im in search of a trustworthy WHITE CUCK to spoil me and be my sugar daddy. Make sure that I am taken care of and that i am always happy. Looking for one who is submissive and does what the fuck I tell them to. In return you are rewarded. I am looking for someone immediately and, I am a first come first serve so catch me while you can! View attachment 521393 View attachment 521397
were bout u stay ?

Ah, come on, bbb, you know I was having fun with this "person". You have a professed white chic tossing insults at white guys, while supposedly carrying a black man's baby, but soliciting white men (specifically) to foot her bills? Didn't the stereotyping start there? Of course she should have to read a bit of sarcasm ... if her story is true, then where IS her old man? Notice I injected a positive option (out getting a higher education) + I left a blank for her to fill in ... I, myself, ran out of logical assumptions.
She's about as real as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Notice she's not verified, for all that's worth. No reason for me or anyone else to take her "solicitations" serious ... read her other posts. Another "drive-by" is all.
Be truthful ... sometimes scratching at the probable truth hurts a bit, but, I was honestly trying to be funny in my normal sarcastic way. Anyone who would post this crap deserves a little bit of Mac's sarcastic wrath, don't you think?
But, I do apologize for this rubbing you the wrong way ... wasn't my intent at all.
Mac

@MacNfries -
No offense taken and I wasn't rubbed in anyway, but I only find the stuff on here humorous and entertaining to include your posts. I speed read through most of the stuff and sometimes a few things pop out that my eyes get caught on where I say something doesn't look right.

Along with all the other entertainment value on here I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. Carry-on smartly and continue to give out for what its worth your 5cent psychiatric parlance to the psychotic, and neurotic delusions with grandeur you come across people having on here.

7c90fc63abca60e622417671692bab6b.jpg

@MacNfries -
Along with all the other entertainment value on here I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. Carry-on smartly and continue to give out for what its worth your 5cent psychiatric parlance to the psychotic, and neurotic delusions with grandeur you come across people having on here.

Actually, I've been thinking of raising my price to 7 cents ... inflation you know!
On this one, I felt it necessary to "put up or shut up" ... so, I have my own skin (#20 post) in this game.
Mac

were bout u stay ?

Alright - thats more like it, looks like we got one bidder. Anyone else buying in on this auction, can we hear a second offer? We got a hot bbcwhore loving cumslut and she needs a cuck, lets go the offers should be flying in.

How about owning a small collection of white boys to do different tasks, shoping cuck to buy you stuff, slave cuck to do house chores, bedchamber boy to keep your pussy licked cleaned, humiliation and whipping boy..?

Pigboy didn't have a bad idea as well.

View media item 1848

Looks like a hoax. Have doubts that the pics match. The girl in the embedded photo in Post #1 appears to have fuller lips than the girl in avatar pic. Speaking of the avatar pic, not an expert here on photoshop by any means, but wouldn't be surprised if it was photoshopped. The body in the avatar pic is strategically posed to prevent comparison of the right arm tattoos.

Verdict: the is a scam for money. Some of the idiot cucks here are foolish enough to part with their money in hopes of getting a cheap thrill though.

Last edited:
Alright - thats more like it, looks like we got one bidder. Anyone else buying in on this auction, can we hear a second offer? We got a hot bbcwhore loving cumslut and she needs a cuck, lets go the offers should be flying in.

Pigboy didn't have a bad idea as well.

View media item 1848

Thank you Sir,
Black bulls can also own a few white boys to do their chores and serve them.

Looks like a hoax. Have doubts that the pics match. The girl in the embedded photo in Post #1 appears to have fuller lips than the girl in avatar pic. Speaking of the avatar pic, not an expert here on photoshop by any means, but wouldn't be surprised if it was photoshopped. The body in the avatar pic is strategically posed to prevent comparison of the right arm tattoos.

Verdict: the is a scam for money. Some of idiot cucks here are foolish enough to part with their money in hopes of getting a cheap thrill though.

I know, but dont burst anyone's bubble just yet. This is entertaining like watching a ship that hit an iceberg go down slowly in a circle. I'm entertained by this, I guess the longer I spend on here the more warped and twisted my sense of humor is getting. :blackgrimace:

101711_movielaughs3-1.jpg

agent2.jpg

dr_evil.jpg

Im sorry you guys are haters. and soryr if my lips look plumper in one picture then in the other you idiots.... I have the same tattoos in every fucking picture. i do like duck lips...im sorry;) I guess its not common to actually have a beautiufl girl on this website...you all are VERY FLATTERING..keep looking for things in my photos.. i use picsart editor in the iphone apps if anyone has any questions. and the picture with the purpolsy hidden arm tattoo? no you can still see the bottom of my tattoo sleeve. dont be that big of an idiot. stop looking for things in my pictures and go suck some black dick,

exactly. i just now noticed this. im new to the site sooo...i didnt even know i had a profile or anything lol...i go and look on it and its all hate hahaha...i guess because my arm placement in a picture doesnt show off all of my tattoos its a problem and im fake..or if my lips look slightly bigger in one pic im fake. which is dumb....

To everyone's point, probably 90% of the people on here isn't what they say, and those that are serious and actually DO live at least part of this lifestyle, find it very frustrating at times. It's all fun and games for the most part and most people understand this. So I don't think the hate is thrown at you singularly, it's just people are generally weary. I wouldn't take it personally if you know it doesn't apply to you. Have fun, enjoy yourself and welcome to the jungle.

She's real, or at least there is a girl named Adalyn Marie that does this and is on Twitter and NiteFlirt. I found all of it the other night looking before she brought it up. So, unless the profile here is just stealing all that material, the girl is real.

Back