White Woman Hunt (fantasy that could become reality)

I wanted to describe what I think is a pretty extreme fantasy that my partner shared with me a while back and that he allowed me to share with this forum. Apparently, he has now put some thinking into it to make this more concrete and maybe actually do it with me. This excites and scares me at the same time to be honest. I'm not sure whether I am ready for something like this.

He has two friends who, like him, all know how to hunt and track. They are all East African (my partner is Rwandan and we live in Kigali) and all similarly dominant towards women. One of his friends owns a small island on a lake which is about a 3 hour drive from here. There is some sort of campsite on the island but at this time of the year, especially during the week, there are no campers and the island is deserted.

He and his two friends would like to hunt a white woman. And in this case it would be some sort of hunting game for which they would use paint-guns. I would be completely naked and would be given a head-start once we reach the island. They would then start tracking me. In one version that my partner described to me they would be doing this one after another on their own. In this case there would be several rounds of hunting. In another version they would start at different points of the island and communicate through their cellphones. Their paint-gun rifles would each have a different color to later see who had the winning shot. In this case there would only be one round and the hunt could already be over after 1 hour or so. I go jogging regularly and I am somewhat in shape I think (I also do Yoga and Pilates) but he said it will be impossible for me to evade three men who have experience in tracking for very long unless I have some extensive training and know the island well before the hunt starts.

Whoever has the first shot that hits me on my body can take me as his "prize" while the others watch and cheer him on.

I really don't know how I feel about this. I guess part of me wants to see the fantasies of these 3 men fulfilled and serve them in any way I can but the other part of me is scared. Not just of the hunting but also to be injured or bitten by snakes. Although he has assured me that there are no snakes on the island I am incredibly scared of snakes. No pun intended :)

I am curious to hear what you think about this. Also of course feel free to add in your fantasies or how you would like to see the game rules changed. Or if you just want to give me courage or give me a pep talk feel free to send me a message. :) I think I could use the support.

I would like to learn more about this but couldn't really find anything on google. Does anyone know if something similar has been done before?

The idea of hunting a white woman is very arousing, but I think it would be to ******* sex upon her than to shoot her!

Repeatedly catching and releasing you. You performing a sexual act each time and not allowed to clean yourself until you are finally exhausted and gang fucked.

Paint balls hurt on skin and bruise badly. You might like this though :-D

Where trainers. Unglamorous, but your soft white feet will need them...

The idea of hunting a white woman is very arousing, but I think it would be to ******* sex upon her than to shoot her!

Repeatedly catching and releasing you. You performing a sexual act each time and not allowed to clean yourself until you are finally exhausted and gang fucked.

Paint balls hurt on skin and bruise badly. You might like this though :-D

Where trainers. Unglamorous, but your soft white feet will need them...

Yes, I really hope I would be allowed to wear shoes. But that would probably be the only thing I would be allowed to wear.
I've been told that the paintpalls would hurt but they wouldn't be hard enough to actually fracture bones or even break through skin. But I don't know. I know it sounds crazy but right now I'm more scared about being seen from a fisher man or someone who is on the lake than the actual pain. I'm also just very scared about having to run away from these 3 guys who are so much faster and stronger than me to be honest.

Do you enjoy pain? If not, why don't you park the shooting you idea and just make it a sex hunt? I'm assuming that you want to take their dark cocks so why not make it a 10 minute head start and a 5 minute sex act each time you're caught?

They could be naked too. Make it a real caveman thing...

Do you enjoy pain? If not, why don't you park the shooting you idea and just make it a sex hunt? I'm assuming that you want to take their dark cocks so why not make it a 10 minute head start and a 5 minute sex act each time you're caught?

They could be naked too. Make it a real caveman thing...

Mh it sounds like a good idea and I can maybe ask if this is possible but I think the guys really like the idea to use their skills on the rifle on me. Maybe we should try it out first but I'm not that scared of the paintballs as long as they don't hit my head.

I would love to do it if I am allowed a rifle and get to hunt them as well. My rules though are, I get to bring one small bag I always carry, and when it turns dark, they have to spend the night in the woods same as me. And when I shoot each of them, they have to give me all their clothing, give me all their money, and then drive home nude.

Last edited:
Oh and i think that theres the thing in huntin that hunters take the picture with their fallen prey :p
i certainly would like 2 have such a picture from such a trip, especially if i was the prey ;)

A point again paint balls can hurt for sure depending on the distance.
Usual speed is about 300 feet per second, 200 mph.
At close range they will really bruise and maybe cut skin.
Of course most shots will probably be at a distance.
Goggles are a must!! And shoes.
I share your dislike of snakes.

Hi. I just wanted to post a quick update on this: The hunt is happening this coming weekend. I have to admit that I'm extremely nervous about this.

My boyfriend and 2 of his best friends will take me to a small uninhabited island on a small nearby lake. One of his friends works for the prison system here and he will even bring a tracking dog that will be given worn panties of me to sniff on in order to be able to track me.

I will not be allowed to wear anything but stilettos! Once we land with the boat on the island, they will give me 20-30 minutes to hide. All three of them and the dog will then search for me. As soon as they spot me they can shoot at me but they have to keep a distance of at least approximately 20 meters when shooting. They have to aim at my butt or my front lower belly, vagina or my thighs. The winner is the one who has shot the shot that brings me down. So I can "choose" to go down and give up when I'm hit and as soon as I go down and don't get up anymore the winner will tie me up and maybe pose with his trophy. He then carries me to a small wooden hut in the middle of the island where he can do with me what he wants. The others can watch and join in if the winner allows it.

When they are done and if I am still able to walk they may do a 2nd round. If not then they will just hang out on the island for the rest of the day while I please them and prepare food for them outside outside the hut.

It's probably not perfectly planned through (my boyfriend doesn't like planning too much) but I think it could work but of course I am extremely nervous about this. If it happens this weekend I will post about the experience next week if I get the permission from him. Thank you for your support and the good advise you gave me here in the forum or through private messages.

I'm begging you to get some paintball goggles, a shot can take out an eye.
The rest…. well walking through the woods in stilettos …..:cold: have fun:wub:

I'm begging you to get some paintball goggles, a shot can take out an eye.
The rest…. well walking through the woods in stilettos …..:cold: have fun:wub:
At the very least some descent wrap around ski goggles. Possibly not so easy to come by of course.

I agree though. Sexier than a glass eye...

So the hunt happened last weekend. The bruises from the gun have healed well and I was completely recovered after 3 days. My boyfriend and 2 of his friends took me to a deserted little island on a lake not to far from where we live.

I was allowed to wear high heels but I was otherwise completely naked. I was given about a 15 minute head-start but in reality I had more time. They brought 2 dogs that are trained tracking dogs and they took in my scent from some panties of mine.

It turned out that the guys gave me more time than the 15 minutes, I think they had a beer before they starting looking for me. I found a good hiding place but the dogs tracked me pretty quickly. The rules were that the hunters could only aim for my butt and my back but not my head or the front of my body. The 3 men were approaching me from different angles but I was still able to evade them for a few more minutes before they were close enough to start shooting at me. All of them were good shooters and after 3 or 4 hits I went down. This was partly because the hits hurt alot on my skin and also because I was simply really exhausted. In a way it felt deliberating to just sort of give up and let them capture me. The one who had the shot that brought me down, tied my hands and feet together and then posed with with his "trophy" for pictures before carrying me over his shoulder to a small house on the island. They all had their fun with me in the house but the winner was the one who directed everything.

After that they gave me time to rest I prepared a meal for the guys and served them beers. They had some more fun with me but I don't want to go into details too much here. :)

All in all and even though it was rough and somewhat painful and humiliating for me, it wasn't as bad as I had feared and my boyfriend decided that he wants to do it again soon.

Back