White Woman Hunt (fantasy that could become reality)

Pretty strange and extreme fantasy and seems but it worked for you. Assuming this is a true story it is very degrading to you. Did this degradation excite you a lot?

I wouldn't really say that it was the degradation that it exited me it was more this ancient feeling of being hunted by men that excited me. The fact that the 3 guys knew what they were doing and that for them it wasn't a very difficult task to bring me down while I was genuinely trying to evade them made it even more exciting.

I think it could be fun and exciting. I do not doubt that it is real. People can think up all kinds of crazy things and this is really not that crazy.

I went to a paintball site in Hampshire
and as we got more into it i asked one
of the boys to tie me to a post or tree,
he tied me to a telegraph post, and then
execute me, firing squad. i stripped to my
unties, he tied me loosely to the post
And standing about ten yards away he
executed me. i went down like a log,i
really thought i was dead, the pain was
pure agony, and the poor boy was
frightened to death. result was the owner
called me a stupid silly bitch and banned me
for life, paintball hurts believe me,i learnt
my lesson

I played paintball games dozens of times in the 90s
Wearing jeans, a sweatshirt and coveralls over that; when a paint ball hit, you knew it.

Of course it depends on the range of the shot, 30 feet is very close.
That ball is traveling 300 feet per second, 200 mph.
AND IF it doesn't break and dispel energy, IT REALL HURTS!!

It did hurt a lot and it still hurt after 2 days. I still have the bruises on my skin (butt and back only) but I feel better now. I don't know the distances (i think in meters) but I think it was much more than 30 feet. The one shot that brought me down definitely hurt the most.

10 meters or 10 yards is 30 feet.

Of course the guns can be dialed back or up, and should really be tested before shot at
a naked woman.
Best test have the shooters get shot and see how they like it.;)

haha. They tested some shooting before but not on themselves. It didn't work that way :). All in all it was a very sexy atmosphere and the feeling of hunting a white woman was arousing to them and the feeling of being hunted by strong black men can be very arousing for the woman. It definitely was for me.

Well you would have to come to East Africa if you want my boyfriend and his friends to do that. If that is your plan, send me a message and I can ask him nicely if he's interested in that. It's unlikely though I think ;)

Right, I would like to visit Africa sometime but probably won't really be able to do it.
There should be some men around here who might like to do this to me but finding
a spot might be the hardest thing.
Well just got a message to come blow my MASTER so I'm off for a while.

Thing Is if you want to play hunting the woman
she should be able to take the full ******* of the
paintball, she could pretend shot and act her fall
but if she is willing to take the full power of the paintball
she does`nt need to act she will go down from the *******
and the pain. if it hurts say for a couple of days, that`s
no big deal and least she has been hunted down for as
near as you dare go to killing her just one thing though
shoot her in the body not her face, that could do real
damage and they it is`nt fun anymore

I wish the thought of being naked. In the wilderness. being hunted by men who will fuck me if they catch me. Didnt make my heart pound and my pussy drip

We have a small BDSM group here locally 4 women and 6 guys. Our property is next to the National Forest in a remote part of it. A couple of times a year we play "Hunting Barbi". We women are dressed in bra and things/panties or bikinis and tennis shoes. The guys hunt us for a set number of hours and our goal is to get back to our barn without being shot.
If we are shot they get to do to us whatever they wants. Usually we get caught.

And, yes paintballs hurt and will leave bruises

We have a small BDSM group here locally 4 women and 6 guys. Our property is next to the National Forest in a remote part of it. A couple of times a year we play "Hunting Barbi". We women are dressed in bra and things/panties or bikinis and tennis shoes. The guys hunt us for a set number of hours and our goal is to get back to our barn without being shot.
If we are shot they get to do to us whatever they wants. Usually we get caught.

And, yes paintballs hurt and will leave bruises

Sounds like fun but there should be a lot more barbies so the guys can get a 3sum and see lez action between the barbies too.

Back