White woman disagrees

I do find many black men sexy, but I disagree with many opinions I have seen here. Not knocking anyone else's desires.....just sayin. I don't think it is my duty to sleep with black men, I would only sleep with a black man because he as a person made me feel special and turned me on. Nor do I believe in "breeding", a ***** should only be created between 2 people that love each other and are both capable of being responsible parents,there are plenty of children in the world already. I don't think black men are more deserving of white pussy, that should be based on the attraction between each other, regardless of race. As far as being "trained" , lol, are you serious?
I certainly don't appreciate white women being referred to as sluts and whores......just my opinion.
I think there are some great interracial relationships based on mutual attractions that dont require anyone being degraded.

Understand where you're coming from. Yes sometimes it can get a bit out of hand the comments. Hmmm but of course one person's sexual fantasy may be express in terms that are too taboo for another. I think the who 'breeding' thing again relates to a taboo element in people heads about a white women having a baby with a person outside her race. This relates to the outdated concept of purity. And the white blonde women has been in the past held up as a custodian of that purity. I agree with you that there has to be sensuality. But all these historical and cultural reasons add to the experience and intensity for some people. I however dnt need it. A lot of it is rhetoric, not how we actually feel to the woman. After all i adore white white women!

Also the whole owned and trained elements probably come from the idea that a woman is seen maybe by her partner and in the past by society as property of her husband. In this case the white husband, relinquishes ownership to the black bull. Not my beliefs, but having talked to some people in the lifestyle, that is what some of them say. Some women I have been with adore the idea of being owned by black cock and being symbolically degraded. However others just like the sensuality and contrast. Were all different.

I do find many black men sexy, but I disagree with many opinions I have seen here. Not knocking anyone else's desires.....just sayin. I don't think it is my duty to sleep with black men, I would only sleep with a black man because he as a person made me feel special and turned me on. Nor do I believe in "breeding", a ***** should only be created between 2 people that love each other and are both capable of being responsible parents,there are plenty of children in the world already. I don't think black men are more deserving of white pussy, that should be based on the attraction between each other, regardless of race. As far as being "trained" , lol, are you serious?
I certainly don't appreciate white women being referred to as sluts and whores......just my opinion.
I think there are some great interracial relationships based on mutual attractions that dont require anyone being degraded.

I can only assume the duty to sleep with black men, breeding, being trained, and being referred to as sluts, whores, and other names is apart of fantasy or the cuckold lifestyle. I myself am not apart of the cuckold lifestyle, so I don't know if that is true or not. I'm sure that it doesn't apply to everyone that lives that lifestyle. As far as being called a slut, whore, or some other derogatory term, I often take issue with it. Are they called names because they're attracted tor sleep with Black men? If so, I'm not feeling that thought process. However, I'm not here to preach. The anonymity of their internet always causes people to behave in a different manner.

I don't sleep with a woman, that's any woman, if she doesn't want me to, and I don't go about calling women names if they don't desire it so.

The thing one needs to be clear about is some of what us black men say to women is just words. Yes, I know, some words do hurt or sting when said...but that's for the person it's being directed to that can make the choice in such a matter.

If I'm making love to my woman and calling her names like 'slut', or 'bitch', that's something that's between the both of us and not any other person's concern. In the end its all the enhance the sexual experience, almost the same as pulling back some women's hair, nothing more.

Its alright for a white woman to say: 'Fuck me harder, n****r!' As long as they're screwing. But if I walked into Sarah Palin down the street and she used that N-word on me...there's going to be some serious consequences.

Totally agree with all that you said especially the breeding and the part about sleeping with a white woman. Yes I think we all preffer a specific type of race, person, etc.... But when it all comes down to is are you going to be with this person just because of race or should there be other things that need to be meet before you are with this person :).

Keep it real ultra

U finished.now get down off your soap box lay down open youf legs shut your mouth and wait for me to slide my dick in you.

Dsoul...I agree completely and would have no problem if a lover said it in bed. To be honest I think it is mostly the white men on this site that are using it in a negative fashion or the white women themselves which is cool if thats what they like. Regardless I am glad I posted it because some of the responses from the sexy black men here just made me like black men more.....especially when men like you or MochaChoca are trying to make things right for lack of better term. To me it seems that many black men are very protective and considerate of women in general as well as being playful and sensual.

Some might consider it as politically-incorrectness or double-standardization of the word (I don't keep up with the silly terms folks in high bureaucratic offices use to define stuff even they don't understand). For instance, there's this site called Literotica where folks go to read up erotic stories. I'm a member there and have posted lots of erotic interracial works. A lot of times I receive derogatory, stupid, racist remarks, most of them from folks wanting to remain anonymous for fear of being found out. It's easy to say that such folks are white and male. Hardly would any white woman spout words or racial epithets at anyone ... not unless she's in her Period (just joking).

Just goes to say that what might sound sweet to some often is bitter to others, and they like the whole world to hear it...but they're cowards to want to face the reality of it.

Hahaha,
Does that ever work for you? Try adding some pretty words with it.....look how much better this sounds. U finished pretty girl.now get down off your soap box lay down open your sweet thighs shut ur mouth and wait for me to slide my dick in your sweetness.

I dnt blame him to be honest, now i can see how delicious your ass is im finding hard to string together decent sentences.

see tjps those are the pretty words white girls like, fucks us all up....lol

Or perhaps you prefer these words.....

Before she could speak, he placed his finger over her lips. She paused and began to lick his index finger, making it moist with her sucking...showing him what was to come.

I like your words better u lil sexy piece of fuckable precious white meat that loves the attention of strong confident black men.you know u would love to lay back as bro malcolm lays on top of u looks into your eyes kisses u softly and then grabs your hand and places it on his cock so that u can guide it in your soft wet pussy where he begins to fuck you harder and then puts your legs over yo head and pounds you until u both cum

I like your words better u lil sexy piece of fuckable precious white meat that loves the attention of strong confident black men.you know u would love to lay back as bro malcolm lays on top of u looks into your eyes kisses u softly and then grabs your hand and places it on his cock so that u can guide it in your soft wet pussy where he begins to fuck you harder and then puts your legs over yo head and pounds you until u both cum

Your ass and fiesty attitude turns me on all the down here in texas.would love to c that pussy I bet you shave it. Good to lick that way.
Get on your knees baby look up at me and place your mouth on the end of my meat andsubmit and start suckin.
Dam I got to go to the bathroom and jackoff

I agree exactly with what you wrote. Nice to see a woman thinking like me :)

Back