White woman disagrees

I could not figure it out either.
I always easy for a beautifu
Well spoken witty white woman that is sexually confident.
That stuff jus melts me and drives me crazy.at work and in all areas of my life I am in control because of my career so its nice to let my guard down and submit to a beautiful woman sometimes
lol....how does that work....we r both submissives?....i couldnt send it thru here it asked for some url number...iam clueless as to wtf that is...answer in convo box.

Ok I got it. Tell me about yourself
I could not figure it out either.
I always easy for a beautifu
Well spoken witty white woman that is sexually confident.
That stuff jus melts me and drives me crazy.at work and in all areas of my life I am in control because of my career so its nice to let my guard down and submit to a beautiful woman sometimes

I couldn't agree more with your initial post upb. Personally the common demoniator I see is open, honest communication. If you don't have that in any type of relationship, I believe its just a waste of time. I tend to me a very blunt, upfront person, which I understand isn't for everybody. But being respectful no matter the situation is a must, but more importantly respecting yourself.
I don't believe woman should be spoken about as objects or possessions, including putting one above yourself. Now, obviously if someone chooses in their personal life to be treated that way, who am I to judge.
The main aspect I focus on is, who's expense is it at? And if it is at that person's expense, do they agree with it? There are too many situations where a woman and sometimes a man doesn't agree with the level of expense that they are being ****** to experience, that's when the line is crossed and it is abuse. But, referring back to what I said earlier, honest communication and respecting the person's point of view can go along way.

Thanks for listening and sharing your opinion,
Devilsadvocate

p.s. About Breeding, the only other situation where I have heard of children being "bred" took place in Germany during Adolf Hitler's oppressive rule to "breed" a superior or pure race. The woman were also viewed as objects who's only purpose was to bare children. This idea of "breeding" in any case is appalling, because that act is done at the baby's expense, which is never acceptable. As long as the baby's interest is of primary importance, i think specific situations can occur that are taboo, so to speak, where a baby being born is a wonderful thing regardless of race. I stand firm in my belief, it must never be done at the baby's expense, anything beyond that is pure selfishness.

*the term for little person or baby that I used was censored, so I have changed it to make sure it made sense.

No apology necessary, I felt you brought up some good points and opinions, nothing more.
I simply responded with what I felt was a rational, constructive opinion. The only thing I try and challenge people with is thought...

My intention wasn't to "satisfy" you with my response, but to add to the conversation and some of the underlying feelings and emotions that could be driving some of these view points. Also, to encourage a deeper look at some of the points you brought up. It is not my preogative to assume why someone is on this forum.

Thanks for listening,
Devilsadvocate

"I do find many black men sexy, but I disagree with many opinions I have seen here. Not knocking anyone else's desires..... just sayin. I don't think it is my duty to sleep with black men, I would only sleep with a black man because he as a person made me feel special and turned me on. Nor do I believe in "breeding", a ***** should only be created between 2 people that love each other and are both capable of being responsible parents,there are plenty of children in the world already. I don't think black men are more deserving of white pussy, that should be based on the attraction between each other, regardless of race. As far as being "trained" , lol, are you serious? I certainly don't appreciate white women being referred to as sluts and whores......just my opinion. I think there are some great interracial relationships based on mutual attractions that dont require anyone being degraded."

VERY WELL SAID, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, ultrapetiteblonde!!! This is hands down the best post that has EVER been made on this site. I've always dated only black guys, so I can tell I REALLY love black men, and my opinion is the following.

The idea of forsing every each white woman to fuck or date black men is a fucked up fantasy cuz every human being has an own free will that must be respected. Having sex (whether it's about IR or not) is one's own choice. Women are grown enough to decide who they're attracted to, so I don't believe in such things as suggesting someone to "go black". As for breeding, it's a total senseless bullshit. In my opinion a woman should have a baby with a man who she is in love with. I think it's a lame that some white women want to have a biracial baby just because they are "soooo cute" and yet they don't even love black men, they just want an exotic looking baby that can be showed off. I say if those women don't have the backbone to stand up for black men and date them as well instead of just fucking them more or less secretly, then they don't deserve to have a black man's baby. A baby should be created by love and not by some greedy attention seeking kind of feelings. I also hate when white women are referred to as sluts and whores... I'm always like who the fuck you're talking to...? Since when it's ok to verbally abuse or disrespect a woman of any color? I'm NOT a bitch, whore, slut or whatever, I'm a WOMAN and I expect and deserve to be treated like one.

Back