white wives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom banks, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Tom banks

Tom banks Active Member

Hi to all you sexy black guys, my question is are married white women better than single women. I, m a married woman and would like to hear your opinions. Thanks Sarah. X

jaybbc53, samirnageh and wit like this.
  2. Jack4white

Jack4white Member

Switzerland
    Married white woman is the best choice for me I should say, because she knows how she is supposedly to be treated, knows how to give completely herself to her bull - lover to use and enjoy... the soft married white juicy body is perfect for me

wit, AvgCouple09 and Forest like this.
  3. dickherdown81

dickherdown81 Member

US
    Yes she already knows what she wsnt and generally are not shy ..and know how to enjoy there body

wit, AvgCouple09 and Forest like this.
  4. Tom banks

Tom banks Active Member

Yes I agree, you black guys really know how to please us white married women.

dickherdown81 and wit like this.
  5. big9indic

big9indic Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'll take a married white slut any day! They know what they want and more importantly, know the difference between getting fucked and falling in love.

kay461962, wit and AvgCouple09 like this.
  6. James Blackmon

James Blackmon Active Member

Married women are fantastic...they come to a bull to be truly fucked and fucked in a manner that their husbands won't or can't do. They feel that they can let loose and act like a slut with me...while they may not be comfortable doing this for their husbands.

7. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband Member

I'm not black and I'm not a bull but I am 65 and have been around the block more than a few times, so I'm going to add my two cents worth. During my single years, both before and between marriages, I targeted married women almost exclusively. I found them much easier to get into bed than single women and didn't have to wine and dine them to get into there panties. They new what they wanted and what I wanted without playing games.

dickherdown81 and James Blackmon like this.