White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters

chisledblack4wht

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

ms9vinAQKh1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg msd6leI0iP1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg msd6pdpez81sh1ozlo1_500.jpg

Not on my wedding night, but a week after I got married I had my first ever BBC. I wore my wedding reception dress,my wedding rings and bridal heels. Will forever remember my 1st time with it only being days after my anniversary, extremely naughty wife!

View attachment 342080
Was your husband in on it? Or did you have to get it on the side?

it wasn't my wedding night but a few days after on our honeymoon one of my playmates meet up with us and gave me my first black cock creampie and he wanted me to wear my wedding dress as he fucked me so I did

Attachments

• 49steph layin there after bein fucked and getin her first bbc creampie.jpg
    49steph layin there after bein fucked and getin her first bbc creampie.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 3,633
Not on my wedding night but hundreds of times since my wedding night! I even spent my anniversary with a black lover instead of my husband.I also have a beautiful black boyfriend who breeds me all the time outside my marriage he even breeds me in my husbands bed regularly and I love it!

I just wish I had fucked a BBC the day before my wedding, though I did fuck an ex boyfriend about 4 days before my wedding when I was getting cold feet. Sex was hot and he had a bigger cock than hubby but he had his flaws. Glad I got married but I think about my ex a lot too!!
Why just the night before? Not that I'd turn either down. But my preference would be to take you after you got married. I'd love to be first man to pull your wedding dress up, bend you over and claim your married pussy hard and deep, with your white stockings and heels still on.

But I also wouldn't turn down the opportunity to send you down the isle with your pussy and ass filled with my thick black seed from the night before either....

Back