White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
Old cucks in the forum be like "The year was 1949. I hung an onion around my trouser belt, which was the style at the time. My late wife, god bless her soul, finally had her first blacking on that the first day of our marriage and removed her diaphram to boot! The ol wolworths was out of sheepskin condoms, only sold behind the counter near the penny candy, so we made due with a potato sack till my wife gave up, too chafed and decided the pull-out would work best."
662346502.jpg

I did yes. I enjoyed the entire weekend. Especially my loving wonderful husband setting up a Reddit bull to be the first man I was with as a married woman. It assured me that he is all the way supportive of my love of black men. He proved it that morning years ago and still encourages me today to have 2 or 3 bulls that can call on me anytime or just stop by.
Wow that's great

I did yes. I enjoyed the entire weekend. Especially my loving wonderful husband setting up a Reddit bull to be the first man I was with as a married woman. It assured me that he is all the way supportive of my love of black men. He proved it that morning years ago and still encourages me today to have 2 or 3 bulls that can call on me anytime or just stop by.
It shows you had no respect nor support for your newly married husband. Why even bother marrying him? 🤷‍♂️

My ex-wife admitted she accepted she had thoughts and desires and fantasies that made her feel like a dirty whore and sometimes acted on them and felt like she was a dirty whore. She admitted after we discussed our cuckold wedding fantasiy that she thought about who much of a turn on it would be for her to have been with someone before we got married and had cum dripping out of her while walking down the isle. However in her fantasy, she didnt feel guilty about it because she wouldn't have done it with anyone she had feelings for or on purpose. It only worked for her if she was cornered and felt threatened by some stranger being aggressive and feeling scared he would hurt or ******* her and after telling him know and trying to leave then just giving in and letting him have sex with her. So the the next day, our wedding, she knew she got out of the situation safely and while she didn't like it, she left his cum inside her so she could see how it made her feel knowing she was getting married and everyones family was there and she was in a church and wedding dress but also dropping another mans cum and couldn't tell me what happened and ruin our wedding but at the same time she was such a dirty whore she didn't want to clean or wipe before we consumated our mattiage that evening and if I went down on her, I would be licking up some strangers dried up cum and also taking her bareback iit would be ,mixed0 together,

This fantasy reminded her of how she got off when we were first married and she was secretly seeing a bull at his house after work before coming home and sucking him cock and then coming home to me and giving me a big kiss.
And one time i mentioned how much her breathe smellied like she had been sucking dick she enjoyed kissing me after sucking down her lovers massive load and cock in her mouth.

Back