white wives looking to be bred.

I want a black baby and my boyfriend wants me to have a black baby too, we're just trying to figure out how to explain it to friends and family and we also don't want the father to come back years later to try and get custody, so we're on the prowl!
I knew a couple that had my Black room mate knock up his wife. They later claimed it was rape and did not know whom the guy was,,, A lie. She gave birth and I noticed how happy the Dad was the whole time. I never believed the rape cover story. The mix up at the fertility clinic works I guess.

I want a black baby and my boyfriend wants me to have a black baby too, we're just trying to figure out how to explain it to friends and family and we also don't want the father to come back years later to try and get custody, so we're on the prowl!
The second part should be easy. Most Black Studs who are into breeding are not interested in having custody or paying baby support. What you an your boyfriend will nee to decide is how much contact, if any, you want the baby to have with the Black stud who breeds you. Then you can make your decision

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
The idea of this turns me on so much, or maybe I'm just a freak! lol either way I think breeding is so erotic I've seen mixed babies and I think they are beautiful are their any couple who would want a mixed baby or white women who just want to be bred by a strong black male?
I am just a married white woman and I open my legs freely and enthusiastically to many beautiful black studs for breeding.My husband knows that there is nothing he can do to stop it because these strong, beautiful determined black men comeand

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
cont:they come and take me right out of my house and drive there seed deep inside me over and over again! Sometimes they come to my house and walk me right past my husband and straight to my bedroom where we make love for what always seems like hours and I emerge from our bedroom with my lovers cum runningdown my legs so my husband can see Ive been thouroughly!