white wives know what they want

78917.jpg
any white wife willing to ride this?

My husband used to say that any woman if she was put in the right situation would spread her lags for a black cock.
I always told him he was wrong that there was no way I would do it. Turned out in my case he was right. When I took
my first black cock I tried to blame it on the alcohol but that was just lying to myself. I wanted it as bad as the guy
wanted to put his black cock in my really tight pussy. I wanted it so bad I went back until I got pregnant. The worst
day of my life was when I miscarried with that black baby.
Phyliss

I know this thread is directed to white wives knowing what they want but don't leave us "Divorced" White Women out of the equation.. We know what we want also and I'm happy to know that I have found it and love the Interracial Lifestyle..

I know this thread is directed to white wives knowing what they want but don't leave us "Divorced" White Women out of the equation.. We know what we want also and I'm happy to know that I have found it and love the Interracial Lifestyle..
glad you are happy do you have other bulls to pleasure you or are you monogamous with your man

Back