White Wives in Love with Black Lovers?

I wonder how often this happens.

When Emily found out she was pregnant the first thing she wanted to do was tell Julian, her sort of steady lover. She has told me that she is ''falling for him''. She says she will always love me, but she is also in love with Julian.
There is no hard rule that says you cannot have strong feeling for two people.
So yeah, it's possible.

After all we're only human.

. Susan discovered same thing with some of the studs she was with. Some had a whole string of wives they were having sex with. Lucky you didn't get pregnant
As long as they don't mis-lead the ladies then let them have as many wives as they can handle I say!
Yes, probably a good thing but did have some maternal feelings at the time, I wouldn't have objected if it had happened! But yes, probably for the best. X

I may be old-fashioned and my thinking out of date, but I think having sex is a much more emotional experience for women than for men. There's an old joke, "Women are looking for a REASON to have sex. Men are just looking for a PLACE". Certainly, women "in the lifestyle" are going to be more open to sex without emotion but I think it is still closer to the sexual experience for women than for men. If a lover is a "nice guy", in addition to being a stud, I think it would be rather easy for a woman to develop strong emotional feelings. Especially since she may only see the best aspects of her lover and doesn't have all the day-to-day frictions that you have with a spouse. What I think is remarkable is when men accept or even encourage their wives to develop emotional connections with their lovers. I realized that, to a certain extent, that is just a part of the cuckold experience. But, men have a lot to lose if their wife falls in love with another man.

I may be old-fashioned and my thinking out of date, but I think having sex is a much more emotional experience for women than for men. There's an old joke, "Women are looking for a REASON to have sex. Men are just looking for a PLACE". Certainly, women "in the lifestyle" are going to be more open to sex without emotion but I think it is still closer to the sexual experience for women than for men. If a lover is a "nice guy", in addition to being a stud, I think it would be rather easy for a woman to develop strong emotional feelings. Especially since she may only see the best aspects of her lover and doesn't have all the day-to-day frictions that you have with a spouse. What I think is remarkable is when men accept or even encourage their wives to develop emotional connections with their lovers. I realized that, to a certain extent, that is just a part of the cuckold experience. But, men have a lot to lose if their wife falls in love with another man.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preach.

As long as they don't mis-lead the ladies then let them have as many wives as they can handle I say!
Yes, probably a good thing but did have some maternal feelings at the time, I wouldn't have objected if it had happened! But yes, probably for the best. X
Sometimes its obvious as at parties and when the women share a young black stud at the house. Some of the older studs are more discrete about who they have on their string. Sometimes its very surprising just who these women are and how long he has been with them. And that their husbands have been willing and supportive cuckolds for so long. This is now much more popular than even we thought.

Interesting observation. There are and have been many REASONS women have sex. More now just for the pleasure of it. As women now have more choice and sex is less ******* as it was in neandertal times , the PLACE has become important for some men. Privacy had its place but that seems to be fading now as public sex seems to have its rewards for men and women too

Does a parent love a baby less when another baby is born to the family? Of course not. Love is not a finite resource to be rationed. If I have a steady lover, I do love him and it takes nothing away from anyone else. Men might be able to separate love and sex, but it is not as natural for most women. Black or white, love comes with the game. I will say that it at least seems that black men appear to sense the genuine love when I kiss them.

I don't know how often this happens. My own experience is: My wife finds that her black boyfriend is a nice guy, a real gentleman that she likes. Otherwise she wouldn't have sex with him.

My wife often tells me how much she loves me, and that I am a wonderful husband and a wonderful ******* for our *******.

This was especially very important when she got pregnant by her black boyfriend. It was essential to me that she was very clear and told me: I love YOU. I like Michael.

If she hadn't been very direct about that, I wouldn't have been able to share her happiness that we were becoming parents. At least not to the same degree.

Do other cuckolds feel that their wives also understand their needs?

4914d3d4-f378-430c-9f8d-dec2795bee15.jpg e48c8c61-4c92-4cce-87d4-79c1d4338164.gif 17a40743-4e24-4aae-97a0-f80de8f1c1a8.jpg 474c81d4-5839-47be-be0d-3fa498079ce2.jpg 3403a0fd-cd05-4d55-96f7-6a03583c0f7c.gif

I don't know how often this happens. My own experience is: My wife finds that her black boyfriend is a nice guy, a real gentleman that she likes. Otherwise she wouldn't have sex with him.

My wife often tells me how much she loves me, and that I am a wonderful husband and a wonderful ******* for our *******.

This was especially very important when she got pregnant by her black boyfriend. It was essential to me that she was very clear and told me: I love YOU. I like Michael.

If she hadn't been very direct about that, I wouldn't have been able to share her happiness that we were becoming parents. At least not to the same degree.

View attachment 1535809 View attachment 1535810 View attachment 1535812 View attachment 1535813 View attachment 1535814
great picture

Sorry but I know many swingers that have been swinging for many years and they are not looking for love at all so I see nothing common about it. Swinging takes a level of trust and even though it can be betrayed it is the exception, not the rule.
Swinging is a different lifestyle then what most people here are into spending 3-4 bites a week with anyone will make u feel more for them swinging with me has always been with other couples lots of sex and fun nevaar one on one meetings

View attachment 1535809 View attachment 1535810 View attachment 1535812 View attachment 1535813 View attachment 1535814
Susan loves me but she is addicted to being a slut and a whore for young black men. She says the sex is better with BBC but she says she needs the attentions of more than one young black stud so there is more going on than just the sex. There is something aabout the slutty behavior. And there is something about her being the whore that adds more thrill to it. She reaaly gets turn on by playing ******* and meeting her you black men in hotel rooms. But what she enjoys most now is dressing up very sexy and going out to dinner at some posh place with one of her black men. Flashing I fuck black men for everyone there to see. And then taking the young black man to a hotel and fucking all night long. When she comes home the next day she wants to be naked while she tells me all about her good time and how much she enjoys. This lifestyle

My Filipina wife is in love with her half-black boyfriend, who has lived with us for over two years. Although they make love far more frequently than my wife and I, this is because they are both much younger than me, and my libido is much lower. My wife's love for her boyfriend in no way diminishes her love for me as her husband. We are basically a happy family.

My GF loves and has always loved her first lover. He happens to be black. She was seeing him when I met her and she still sees him. I think he's a piece of ******* cause he would take her to strip clubs and just wanted her to show her off. I have to give it to him, she told me he always had said he doesn't want anything serious with her. He was 24 years older than her when she was 19 and they met, she was working at a breastaurant while in college.. go figure.

My Filipina wife is in love with her half-black boyfriend, who has lived with us for over two years. Although they make love far more frequently than my wife and I, this is because they are both much younger than me, and my libido is much lower. My wife's love for her boyfriend in no way diminishes her love for me as her husband. We are basically a happy family.
It’s been over two years since I posted this. My wife’s boyfriend is still with us, and their relationship is still going strong, as is our marriage. Proof that a woman can truly love two men.

If so many women fall in love, love a black man that they're having sex with.

Then why not leave your husband, boyfriends, and be with a black man permanently.

If you're a "QOS, then embrace it

It just seem like the more rational move, i mean evolution can't be evaded for ever.
1615499433157.png

Back