White Wives in Love with Black Lovers?

My Filipina wife is 28 years younger than me, and has a much stronger libido. My preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month left her feeling frustrated. Almost 2 years ago, with my blessing, she started dating a half-black guy around her age. Although my wife and I have sex a couple of times a month, her boyfriend has become her primary sex partner, and stays the night with us most weekends, and sometimes during the week.
My wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and they do many non-sexual activities together. I love seeing them cuddle together on the sofa, and whisper "I love you" or "mahal kita" to each other. However, I have never felt that my wife's love for her boyfriend has diminished her love for me. Indeed, in Filipino culture, marriage is a very important institution.
Would she bear his baby?

I was living in a distressing and unsatisfying relationship when I found myself falling in love with a Black Lover. I had been seeing him for several months when I confessed my love for him and told him I wanted to move out and for us to live together. This is when he informed me that he was already married and had a family. Naturally I was devastated but we continued seeing each other with a much clearer understanding of our relationship. For him it was about the sex. I still loved him and always will but accepted the reality of the situation. I had many more lovers but loved none like I do him.
Yes. More married black men now with white women "on the side". Often his wife suspects or even knows of his activities too

I recently read something regarding polyamorous relationships and it appears that the most common and successful poly relationships are those consisting of two men with one woman.
So I guess that the girls can have their cock ... er ... cake and eat it too! :D:bounce:
The original French meaning of ménage à trois was a situation where the wife's lover moved in with the couple. So this has been going on for a while. A woman with a high sex drive can easily absorb the energy of two lovers.

The original French meaning of ménage à trois was a situation where the wife's lover moved in with the couple. So this has been going on for a while. A woman with a high sex drive can easily absorb the energy of two lovers.
While it is true that some women need a rest after vigorous sexual activity , most men also need time to regenerate their supply of sperm and semen. Having multiple men solves the male "ready" issue but not the female "ready" issue.

ImO it is one thing for a wife to have sex with a stranger. To "invite" a friend(!), someone the wife sees on a regular basis (like a co-worker, for instance) "into the lifestyle" is a wholly different story, and ImO asking for trouble. :confused:

I agree. We always treated our swinger world as a "safe space" where we could have experiences outside of everyday life. In theory those experiences don't affect your "real life". You draw a boundary. Even so, we saw couples who did split up because one of them fell for someone else. Once Jenn and I realized that I was getting too close to one of our female friends, and we agreed (discussing it with her and her boyfriend) that we would back off.

I would never invite a colleague or plain-vanilla friend into that lifestyle. It would be incredibly awkward.

How often does it happen I'm not sure but it does happen. It happened to me after several years of sharing off and on my wife fell hard for her steady black lover. From the first time I watched them together I knew that I was in trouble. Their chemistry and passion was off the scale.

I also think there is a chemical connection he was fucking her bear. I think orgasms and all the cum he was dropping in her was changing her mental and emotional chemistry. Within 30 to 40 days of them getting together he was fucking her three to four times a week and she was totally like under a spell. And of course me being the cuckold that I am I was enjoying the entire thing until she wanted to separate and go live with him.

So yes it can happen not to everyone but I think it happens more than people say.

If you want to know more send me a message and I'll give you the details.

As I've mentioned many times before in different threads, I left my husband for a black lover so yes, It happened to me,.. but like I've mention on this site before, and not to make any excuses, my first time with a black guy was mostly motivated by a cheating husband. From that very first experience with that black guy, I knew I'd found something very special and looking forward to seeing him more and more often. It didn't take long for me to realize I was seriously involved and even before hubby found out about my own cheating relationship, I filed for divorce and I've been black exclusive since.

So yes, I'd like to know more about your situation and would appreciate if we could communicate more in private conversation..

I agree. We always treated our swinger world as a "safe space" where we could have experiences outside of everyday life. In theory those experiences don't affect your "real life". You draw a boundary. Even so, we saw couples who did split up because one of them fell for someone else. Once Jenn and I realized that I was getting too close to one of our female friends, and we agreed (discussing it with her and her boyfriend) that we would back off.

I would never invite a colleague or plain-vanilla friend into that lifestyle. It would be incredibly awkward.
There are many boundarys in a womans ( and mens ) sexuality and I have encouraged and supported Susan in her explorations of her sexuality ( and mine ) including several very passionate and loving relationships with black men to the point of these men impregnating Susan. Some of these men were already married and we lived a " shared wife" sexual arrangement for a time. Yes there were real and perhaps dangerous risks but it was all part of allowing Susan to Cross even break sexual boundaries that she appeared to be doing anyway. All of these relationships came to an end in what seemed to be their natural time and were then replaced with other sexual relationships as we continued our explorations. It has been a very stimulating journey and our sex life has never been boring as often happens with married couples

It does. I have developed feelings for guys, one guy in particular after just starting in the lifestyle. Lovely guy, great in bed and funny. He finished it. This is one reason why we prefer one off meets now and again rather than a regular bull.
Always difficult when the black men move on as they have a pattern of doing. Perhaps its just the wide availability now of willing white women.

Always difficult when the black men move on as they have a pattern of doing. Perhaps its just the wide availability now of willing white women.
In my case I jokingly told him I might stop taking my pill, I don't think he wanted to risk me getting pregnant! Probably a good thing he did split, although I didn't think so at the time. But you're right as I found out at a later date he was seeing another white wife.

In my case I jokingly told him I might stop taking my pill, I don't think he wanted to risk me getting pregnant! Probably a good thing he did split, although I didn't think so at the time. But you're right as I found out at a later date he was seeing another white wife.
. Susan discovered same thing with some of the studs she was with. Some had a whole string of wives they were having sex with. Lucky you didn't get pregnant

Back