White Wives in Love with Black Lovers?

How often does it happen I'm not sure but it does happen. It happened to me after several years of sharing off and on my wife fell hard for her steady black lover. From the first time I watched them together I knew that I was in trouble. Their chemistry and passion was off the scale.

I also think there is a chemical connection he was fucking her bear. I think orgasms and all the cum he was dropping in her was changing her mental and emotional chemistry. Within 30 to 40 days of them getting together he was fucking her three to four times a week and she was totally like under a spell. And of course me being the cuckold that I am I was enjoying the entire thing until she wanted to separate and go live with him.

So yes it can happen not to everyone but I think it happens more than people say.

If you want to know more send me a message and I'll give you the details.

How often does it happen I'm not sure but it does happen. It happened to me after several years of sharing off and on my wife fell hard for her steady black lover. From the first time I watched them together I knew that I was in trouble. Their chemistry and passion was off the scale.

I also think there is a chemical connection he was fucking her bear. I think orgasms and all the cum he was dropping in her was changing her mental and emotional chemistry. Within 30 to 40 days of them getting together he was fucking her three to four times a week and she was totally like under a spell. And of course me being the cuckold that I am I was enjoying the entire thing until she wanted to separate and go live with him.

So yes it can happen not to everyone but I think it happens more than people say.

If you want to know more send me a message and I'll give you the details.
Happened to a friend. Wife was having lots of sex with a steady black lover that was ponding her with orgasms. She lost all self control and became a sex slave and moved out. Before the husband knew what was happening she was gone. Now she services all the friends of the black stud too

Happened to a friend. Wife was having lots of sex with a steady black lover that was ponding her with orgasms. She lost all self control and became a sex slave and moved out. Before the husband knew what was happening she was gone. Now she services all the friends of the black stud too
Yes I definitely think there is something to the orgasm cum connection. And by her admission the black thing was definitely something as well.

Yes I definitely think there is something to the orgasm cum connection. And by her admission the black thing was definitely something as well.
. In both cases, the couples had been enjoying the threesome for "months" before the split and the white husbands were fully supportive of the black stud and the wife together. The split came as a large unexpected surprise as the wife was getting ( he thought ) all the Bbc she wanted. Unknown to the husbands, the wives were enjoying gangbangs too and this activity took the wives further away from the husbands

That's a valid point, but if you have sex with a regular, it's very likely to develop some kind of feelings of some sort.
. Feelings may not be love. Some " high acheiver" women just want a stud to give them the orgasm they need as a "stress releiver " so they have some gorgeous, young, muscular black stud give them some phenominal sex for an hour. Then a massage. Then a jacuzzi and a shower. And they are ready for the next day at their "six figure" job.

I was living in a distressing and unsatisfying relationship when I found myself falling in love with a Black Lover. I had been seeing him for several months when I confessed my love for him and told him I wanted to move out and for us to live together. This is when he informed me that he was already married and had a family. Naturally I was devastated but we continued seeing each other with a much clearer understanding of our relationship. For him it was about the sex. I still loved him and always will but accepted the reality of the situation. I had many more lovers but loved none like I do him.

I tend to agree with this perspective to a degree. From the very beginning, my hubby and I discussed the potential for emotional connection and have made every effort to keep this focused on the sex. With that said, I do have an emotional connection with the guys I play with. And hubby and I acknowledge that. It's not love like I have for my hubby, but it is more than just the physical chemistry.
i think that`s quite normal. When i think of the women i had there was always some sort of sympathy at least, even if they were just ONSs. Otherwise i wouldn`t have even considered to have sex with them. There have been some "fuck buddy" "relationships" as well, and of course with time you get to know each other better and there is some sort of a connection. But it is still a very different kind of connection than with someone you want to have a loving relationship with. i think that`s the real difference between "relationship commitment" and "just sex".

So does it have happen to everyone no but here is my scenario. After several years of sharing her as a hot wife we decided that it would be hot if she had a steady lover. So she knew a guy from work who she was friends with so we brought him into the lifestyle. He was single younger and extra bonus black.

Once they got together from the first time I watched them I knew that I was in trouble just the way they were together. The sex was incredible and of course to the black thing was a thing for both of us. That is them in my avatar. The more she had of him the more under a spell she fell.

My story is in my details.
Sorry, i didn`t read all of your story in detail.

ImO it is one thing for a wife to have sex with a stranger. To "invite" a friend(!), someone the wife sees on a regular basis (like a co-worker, for instance) "into the lifestyle" is a wholly different story, and ImO asking for trouble. o_O

My girlfriend once had a co-worker who made advances to her, and, understandably she liked the attention and the compliments she`d get. She told me about it and asked me if she should make steps toward him or let things happen. i told her that i would not approve and luckily she accepted my wish. A few month later and out of the blue she even thanked me for "my decision".

Apart from that such an arrangement can be risky for a relationship there are other things to consider. i think it is good advice for a wife or girlfriend not to act on it in such a situation. There is also the risk of a ruined reputation in her job and a changing dynamic team-wise that could have a negative effect on her daily work.
As a boyfriend i support my woman, and part of that is to give her advice and help her make the right decisions for herself. And hopefully, i do that well. ;)

Back