White Wives in Love with Black Lovers?

When I'm with my bull obviously there are some feelings there but not the same feelings I have for my husband. I really enjoy the company of my bull enjoy the hot sex we have but it's different than the relationship I have with my husband
When I'm with my bull obviously there are some feelings there but not the same feelings I have for my husband. I really enjoy the company of my bull enjoy the hot sex we have but it's different than the relationship I have with my husband
i am in love with bull only problem he likes to share me with friends

i am in love with bull only problem he likes to share me with friends

That was the case with both women I was with who went black. The first was nervous at first but very quickly enjoyed it. She was not shared with many blacks (she found them on her own) but when the guy she was with told her ahead of time he had friends she got very excited. The 2nd girl understood from the beginning she would be getting a LOT of black cock and accepted it as part of going black.

This happened to me with early on, I just got caught up in the passion and then seeing my husband in a different light, I just let it happen after a few months of being exclusive with one guy and thought I was in love. It took some time to realize it was a mistake and it took a while for my marriage to recover. Now I am no longer exclusive with any one guy at a time and keep a careful eye out on any feelings that develop.

This happened to me with early on, I just got caught up in the passion and then seeing my husband in a different light, I just let it happen after a few months of being exclusive with one guy and thought I was in love. It took some time to realize it was a mistake and it took a while for my marriage to recover. Now I am no longer exclusive with any one guy at a time and keep a careful eye out on any feelings that develop.
really have to be careful cant look at it as romantic at all its a routine avery wild one

My Filipina wife is 28 years younger than me, and has a much stronger libido. My preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month left her feeling frustrated. Almost 2 years ago, with my blessing, she started dating a half-black guy around her age. Although my wife and I have sex a couple of times a month, her boyfriend has become her primary sex partner, and stays the night with us most weekends, and sometimes during the week.
My wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and they do many non-sexual activities together. I love seeing them cuddle together on the sofa, and whisper "I love you" or "mahal kita" to each other. However, I have never felt that my wife's love for her boyfriend has diminished her love for me. Indeed, in Filipino culture, marriage is a very important institution.

My Filipina wife is 28 years younger than me, and has a much stronger libido. My preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month left her feeling frustrated. Almost 2 years ago, with my blessing, she started dating a half-black guy around her age. Although my wife and I have sex a couple of times a month, her boyfriend has become her primary sex partner, and stays the night with us most weekends, and sometimes during the week.
My wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and they do many non-sexual activities together. I love seeing them cuddle together on the sofa, and whisper "I love you" or "mahal kita" to each other. However, I have never felt that my wife's love for her boyfriend has diminished her love for me. Indeed, in Filipino culture, marriage is a very important institution.
28 years is a big difference. No surprises that she wants more sex. But even more mature women today want more sex. Younger studs have been the solution for us in this lifestyle for some time. Young studs with hard BBC keep susan very satisfied. Yes she has Feelings for some of them and that makes it all more of a turn on for me too

So you are in a polyamory relationship, and a cuckold relationship from the viewpoint of your marriage. Those two don`t exclude each other. Most important part is it`s enjoyed and accepted by all parties invovled. Otherwise a problem would be guaranteed. i am honestly delighted it works for the three of you.
There`s another benefit too. It must be good to know your woman will be taken care of when you`re gone.

Sorry, long read...
i am in love with bull (...)
What many people fail to notice is that there is always an emotional part about a sexual relationship too. At least when the sex is good and it includes orgasms. Orgasming does biologically do something with the brain that develops a connection between two people. The question is: Are you capable of both differenciating between those feelings and love and emotionally sticking to your rational decision that it is to be a sexual relationship only?

i know a girl who has always had "chain relationships", meaning after the end of a relationship she would find and fall for another guy immediately after they`d had sex for the first time. She always encountered very strong feelings of connectedness with her boyfriends up to a level that it`s imaginable there even exists a clinical term for that condition. ;)

At parties that she`d arrived before her boyfriend of a given time she would leave a conversation without a word no matter who she was speaking with or if she or the other person was in the middle of a sentence just to go and hug her arriving boyfriend hello. It was always clear to me that she is not created for a lifestyle like this.

A quite different example would be my girlfriend. She once told me she had had a strictly sexual relationship with a "friend", a fuck buddy that is, before me. They would meet up and be adventurous and try to satisfy each other`s sexual desires. For instance, they had planned on a MFM threesome, but for some reason it never came to happen. She also told me that was something "on her list" (and still is ;) ). i asked her if she would have taken him as a boyfriend if he had striven for that. She told me that she never would have had a serious relationship with him, because for her he simply isn`t the type of man for that.

Taking the two facts together that there is historical proof of my girlfriend`s capability of having a sexual relationship without falling in love plus her persistent unresolved desire for a threesome makes me feel like she is a very good candidate for the cuckolding or hotwifing lifestyle. What do you all think?

Bottom line: Not everyone is created for a lifestyle like this.

So, cuckold wannabes be careful what you wish for! If your wife or girlfriend is not made for such a lifestyle, beginning to act on it will also be the beginning of the end of your marriage/relationship. jm2ct`s
(...) only problem he likes to share me with friends
Happens sometimes. Does that make him a cuck? i don`t think so.

i read an interesting article about cuckold relationships where a husband`s reasons for sharing his wife with other men were compared to a man`s reasons for sharing his tools with other men. i think for a "bull" or side-lover it is pretty much that: (proudly) showing what he has.

For a cuckold husband i would say, typically, there is more to it. It is not only making others aware of what an attractive and desirable sexual being his wife and his pride is, but also he has a strong feeling that she deserves to be (sexually) satisfied to the fullest.

@maryann 660ac: Don`t mind being shared by your "bull" too, as this can be highly enjoyable. ;)
But if you find out this is not for you, then stop him from doing it or move on. There is plenty to experience out there! :D

I think about it in the same way that my wife was once in love with ex boyfriends, which she describes as "not the same" or as strong as the love she has for me. If she fell in love with guys before me of course there's a very real chance it will happen again especially considering our lifestyle (like most of our wives here she's free to date, fuck and generally pursue any man she chooses without limits). And personally I can't WAIT to hear her say "I love you" to another guy! I realized this at one point while she was having sex with an ex and it was VERY different than when she has sex with someone else (I heard over the phone, she only plays without me there). Even though they are no longer in love there was a really obvious passion between them and it drove me nuts! Having her actually make love to another man in a new, exciting and loving relationship will be so intense

I think about it in the same way that my wife was once in love with ex boyfriends, which she describes as "not the same" or as strong as the love she has for me. If she fell in love with guys before me of course there's a very real chance it will happen again especially considering our lifestyle (like most of our wives here she's free to date, fuck and generally pursue any man she chooses without limits). And personally I can't WAIT to hear her say "I love you" to another guy! I realized this at one point while she was having sex with an ex and it was VERY different than when she has sex with someone else (I heard over the phone, she only plays without me there). Even though they are no longer in love there was a really obvious passion between them and it drove me nuts! Having her actually make love to another man in a new, exciting and loving relationship will be so intense
Susan has "very dear" attachments for some of her young black men. Sometimes its like an incesuos relationship between mom and *******. Exciting to watch her respond to these much younger black men. She knows she is being so naughty. Ha

Back