WHITE WIVES AND BLACK MEN

I would love to watch one of those bbc studs fuck my wife.

you know, your posts about how much you would love to see your wife do this that and the other are starting to get real old. either put the put up for service, or shut the fuck up cuz we get you want it, we do too, but you aint fuckin sharing so who cares? keep the ******* to yourself if you aint gonna let any of us have any. :mad:

you know, your posts about how much you would love to see your wife do this that and the other are starting to get real old. either put the put up for service, or shut the fuck up cuz we get you want it, we do too, but you aint fuckin sharing so who cares? keep the ******* to yourself if you aint gonna let any of us have any. :mad:

Polite notice-please RESPECT other users views & wishes.Many thanks!:(

Polite notice please respect other users views & wishes many thanks.:(

Polite notice-please RESPECT other users views & wishes.Many thanks!:(
Polite notice-Please practice what you are PREACHING here. Not so polite notice: don't bring your polite notices to me cuz you don't like the opinion that I expressed. You want all to respect yours,and your wishes,and I expect and demand the same. I don't care that you don't like me calling you out as a sideline cheerleader who ain't doing ******* but making noise, this site is for sharing as much as it is for fantasies(That people act on) not your brand of chatter. Sorry you don't like my opinion but it is just as valid, and has just as much merit as yours cry baby.

Back