WHITE WIVES AND BLACK MEN

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Mar 19, 2011.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

They just go together .....

1.jpg 1a.jpg 2.jpg 2a.jpg 3.jpg 3a.jpg 4.jpg 4a.jpg 5.jpg 5a.jpg

2. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

They do make the best looking couples don't they, especially while they are fucking.

nocomp2bm and blackmeat like this.
  3. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

4. dickudown

dickudown Active Member Real Person

you know, your posts about how much you would love to see your wife do this that and the other are starting to get real old. either put the put up for service, or shut the fuck up cuz we get you want it, we do too, but you aint fuckin sharing so who cares? keep the shit to yourself if you aint gonna let any of us have any. :mad:

5. dickudown

See, this cuck put his bitch up for service, she looks happy sucking that black dick, like a good white bitch should. Not standing on the sidelines talking about how he wished

6. wanabecucked

Polite notice-please RESPECT other users views & wishes.Many thanks!:(

7. wanabecucked

Polite notice please respect other users views & wishes many thanks.:(

8. dickudown

Polite notice-Please practice what you are PREACHING here. Not so polite notice: don't bring your polite notices to me cuz you don't like the opinion that I expressed. You want all to respect yours,and your wishes,and I expect and demand the same. I don't care that you don't like me calling you out as a sideline cheerleader who ain't doing shit but making noise, this site is for sharing as much as it is for fantasies(That people act on) not your brand of chatter. Sorry you don't like my opinion but it is just as valid, and has just as much merit as yours cry baby.

9. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  10. iloveinterracial56

iloveinterracial56 Well-Known Member