White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
These days I don't see it as a problem if her husband is all for it as well.
I also see no problem if a wife's husband cannot give her children of his own, and he is willing to take the responsibility of raising the baby as his own, and all parties are in agreement, with a black lover giving her that baby they want.

Last edited:
If you marriage is STRONG, it can survive a decision like this......and apparently you have gone thru with this if your profile is correct (having a biracial baby girl...).....but this is a SERIOUS decision that women make and creates a significant emotional bond with her Lover.

My wife got VERY involved in interracial relationships during our marriage, and one of the desires she had during that time was to get pregnant by a Black Lover and have their baby. If it had happened "accidentally" during one of the many one nite stands or short term relationships she was involved in, that would have been one thing..........VERY hot and sexy for us, but without the emotional investment. However, there were two Black Lovers she had longer term relationships with that she fully admits she fell in love with and actually considered ending our marriage for one with them. It is very difficult for a woman to come to the point that she WANTS to have her Lovers baby and not feel that level of emotional attachment.

That said, having your wife WANT to have a baby with someone other then yourself is, for me, an ENORMOUS turn on and one that we have toyed with for the entire time she has been sexually active outside our marriage. My wife developed a "pregnancy risk" fetish with her first affair, due primarily to the difficulty she has getting pregnant when what she dreamed of was a BIG family. She has a Tipped Uterus which makes it difficult for implantation to occur....to the extent that we have one miracle baby together and he was WORK!! We were RABBITS with the assumption she could not get pregnant........and proved everyone wrong!! LOL

When she got involved with Black Lovers (LONG story) her desire for pregnancy risk encounters skyrocketed, and her biggest fantasy was to get pregnant by a Black Lover so everyone would KNOW what she had been up to and doing. She only uses a diaphragm for birth control, she cannot take the pill and HATES condoms......sex without sperm being left DEEP in her belly is just not "sex" to her. The two guys she got serious with tho, she was ready to forego any attempts at birth control with them......but fate intervened both times (wives found them out and laid down the law!!) and they broke up.

Here's the point........if your wife (or anyone's wife) is at this point in the relationship with her Lover, as long as you are willing to be the babies ******* and raise them like your own, go for it!! My wife has bouts of sadness to this day that she did not go through with her desire to have an interracial baby. I encourage her but she is involved in a long term (7 year) affair with her (white) Boss/Lover and they have been birth control free together HOPING she will become pregnant by him and she is unwilling to risk losing that relationship.

Do it, enjoy it, it is the HOTTEST thing a wife can do to her husband.......have a baby with someone else!!

CW

Ive gotten pregnant twice with my boyfriend who Ive been deeply in love with for years now outside my marriage!Both times I lost our baby,once at 7 mos.I had a wanderful big baby bump and she was stillborn :( Each time I was fertile he would tell my husband not to even consider touching me and he would ride me day and night and it was quite easy for him to knock me up!He would cum so much and he would fuck me so deep Id feel his hot seed gushing against my cervix,his little babies would bust my egg way up in the tube!It was such an incredible turn on I would be out of my mind panting and ramming down against his thick black cock knowing I was gonna get pregnant by this black man outside my white marriage to my husband!!!I dont use any protection with any of my black lovers and they all want to put their baby in my belly!

Ive gotten pregnant twice with my boyfriend who Ive been deeply in love with for years now outside my marriage!Both times I lost our baby,once at 7 mos.I had a wanderful big baby bump and she was stillborn :( Each time I was fertile he would tell my husband not to even consider touching me and he would ride me day and night and it was quite easy for him to knock me up!He would cum so much and he would fuck me so deep Id feel his hot seed gushing against my cervix,his little babies would bust my egg way up in the tube!It was such an incredible turn on I would be out of my mind panting and ramming down against his thick black cock knowing I was gonna get pregnant by this black man outside my white marriage to my husband!!!I dont use any protection with any of my black lovers and they all want to put their baby in my belly!
Dont you want a baby by your husband?

Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?

Adding my thoughts here...
It seems that this is the perfect way for all of you to elevate your relationship to a new level. The only thing that holds you back is not what others think, but if you really are comfortable with everyone knowing.
You already are cuckold and you already want to have an interracial baby by the bull. Is it so bad to let everyone else know it. Humiliation from this will be immense but deep down you want it, I see you want to embrace it, and step in the world as the true person you really are.
So based on that - go for it.

However, you still are going to be a parent. So all the things that comes with having a baby must be considered. For all three of you really. Each has part to play. And if you want this baby just to enhance your fetish, then don't do it.
Having a baby is a responsibility. Do it only if you really want the baby, not step in the world and admit you are queen of spades and cuckold.

Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
This is just utterly irresponsible and pathetic; I don't know if I should discard this as an entirely fraudulent fantasy written by a small dicked loser fantasising alone in his one-bed flat or pity a poor wife married to said loser.
Do them both a favour, throw yourself under a bus so they are free to do what they wish.

This is just utterly irresponsible and pathetic; I don't know if I should discard this as an entirely fraudulent fantasy written by a small dicked loser fantasising alone in his one-bed flat or pity a poor wife married to said loser.
Do them both a favour, throw yourself under a bus so they are free to do what they wish.
Its a fantasy by some guy.

It is pathetic isnt it.

Back