White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
Quite the debate there. I think first and foremost you and your wife need to discuss if you want a baby to raise and love because they will be there. Make sure you can provide for the baby and love the baby without resentment for them not being biologically yours. Also where as you might not have a problem with how people look at you and your wife after this what are you going to tell the baby when they get old enough to begin asking questions? It also sounds like your wife's lover is pretty involved so what role would he have in the baby's life? These are some of the hard questions that need to be asked and answered when considering this idea for real beyond bedroom role play. I hope you can find a happy answer.

Guess that's possible..And she seems to have put on a little weight lately. But we have to keep our lifestyle discreet. A baby by Eric or his friend would let the whole world know. So no. Don't see that happening View attachment 1942201
Interesting that how this has changed and more white women getting pregnant by black men. Like Christy , they used to be so discrete. Now sex with BBC is some kind of badge of honor. Babies by black studs proof of their conversion/ submission to black cock. Maybe this is some type of political correctness today.

Interesting that how this has changed and more white women getting pregnant by black men. Like Christy , they used to be so discrete. Now sex with BBC is some kind of badge of honor. Babies by black studs proof of their conversion/ submission to black cock. Maybe this is some type of political correctness today.
As much as we both enjoy the lifestyle..Christy is a professional and would lose the respect of her peers in her field and likely be fired. Also for medical reasons its not good idea for a woman with a bi-polor condition to get pregnant. Her family..especially her mom is very conservative and had warned her all through college about Blackmen..trying to scare her off. Didn't seem to work.

As much as we both enjoy the lifestyle..Christy is a professional and would lose the respect of her peers in her field and likely be fired. Also for medical reasons its not good idea for a woman with a bi-polor condition to get pregnant. Her family..especially her mom is very conservative and had warned her all through college about Blackmen..trying to scare her off. Didn't seem to work.
Christy is not alone today. Lots of professional white women ( married and single ) have black friends.

You maybe right about all this..But I don't think I'm ready to raise another man's baby.
Yes. Something white husbands have to face more and more as their wives enjoy sex with black men. First go the condoms then the birth control pills. Then more frequent sex during her fertile period. Ultimately she is impregnated by some black stud or studs. Then more wives choose to go through with the pregnancy and have the baby. In time, the white husband finds himself supporting the black mans babies. Perhaps a bit more closer to home this way but white folks have been supporting black babies through social welfare programs since the 1960s and perhaps before.

I agree. My ex-fiance had some mental health issues and also was diagnosed with Histrionic Personality Disorder, which was her sometimes in a constant highly sexed state, but one where she couldn't stick to set boundaries, set sexual limits and most time would wear innappropriate outfits or flirt in situations she shouldn't just to get attention.

She was very hard to control in this state, she would have unprotected sex with strangers, would just stop taking the pill and always had a guy or two on the side, just in case. It got to the point that i'd have to wear a condom with her, so I knew if she fell pregnant, I'd know it wasn't mine.

I did know that if she did fall pregnant, there was a high chance I was likely going to be the one to raise it with her as we planned to marry. In the end she left me for one of the guys she was fucking, and fell pregnant to him 6 months later.

But agree, if she's not in good mental space, a pregnancy to someone else would be a bad outcome.

Well I hope it doesn't come to that. But if it does ..I'll just have to deal with it. Though it will be embarrassing explain to my mom why she has a black grandchild.

When wife got pregnant I was devastated but that feeling soon gave way total arousal.
That's great! I already accepted the fact that women do what they want with their body. If my love gets (Black) Pregnant she'll decide. Would be ok iif she moved with her Black lover, but we could also use the IVF story...
Your impregnated wife looks awesome! She'll have a strong baby.

Back