White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
Hot idea but don't be three morons and ruin a baby's life or make it more difficult so you can satisfy a sexual urge. If you, your bull, and you want to have a baby so you can be parents and give them a great life and safe home and be the best that you can be then go for it. If you're doing this to get off and see your wife have a belly then please knock it off and come to your senses.

Hot idea but don't be three morons and ruin a baby's life or make it more difficult so you can satisfy a sexual urge. If you, your bull, and you want to have a baby so you can be parents and give them a great life and safe home and be the best that you can be then go for it. If you're doing this to get off and see your wife have a belly then please knock it off and come to your senses.

Good advice Moon

@Good Medcine - wow and I thought I wrote long posts. That one takes the cake. I respect what you wrote but it is your opinion and from your point of view and looking at things with only your eyes and set of shades on which filters out the brilliant other colors of the electromagnetic spectrum and viewpoints in life.

The cuckolding lifestyle does have many issues as you have laid out in your long treatise yet it is not all 'self-destructive' as you have written. You cite certain examples of people you have known who had problems in their life from destructive sexual issues (*******, children out of wed-lock) yet those are issues common across humanity and don't have an ending nor beginning with the cuck-old lifestyle.

I do consider my self a Bull, and I do it for fun, sport, and a burning fire which you may call a 'lust' that fuels me from my loins. For all of the people who may live a 'cuckold life' you've cited that are living self-destructive lives, I can cite and counter with countless couples I have met where the men are very powerful in their careers and lives such as the example you stated with the judge and it does lead to a counter-balance in their lives as they like to be made submissive behind closed doors.

I've met Business owners, Executive Officers of corporations and state government departments through cuckold arrangements and they are able to compartment their lives just fine and not have the affairs that take place behind closed doors between themselves, their wives and me interfere with their regular life nor lead to some destructive end as an inevitable final predetermined destination in hell-fire.

The cuckold arrangement and situation is something that is quite natural in the scheme of behavioral evolution which has been written at length by science and researchers that to borrow a quote from you ".. has existed thousands of years before Christ" since human beings became communal social animals. Cuckold relationships are still observed in all aspects of nature as with Lion prides, Elephants, monkey groups, penguins, and some other birds where another male may ******* a baby but the group still takes care to raise them together. Not with lions so much, but the other groups this is observed alot. (See my reference links at the bottom for more on this).

I am also one stand-up respectable MAN who considers himself and plays the part of a role in an act you would call a Bull who is not a 'gang-banger', a 'thug' or any other derogatory code-word you want to subliminally use for labeling a black male. Also all of the liberal 'white guilt' association littered through-out your long treatise is also a pathological excuse and deflection for those people who don't want to recognize the vast injustice and inequalities of America's past, present, and future as to quote biblical scripture:

(Exodus 34:6-7)-- "....The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving, kindness and truth; who keeps loving, kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

I take no issue for you wanting to stand up as a white man and say not all white men are sissy's and effeminate but I do take issue with a few other statements you have made which are historically, and factually incorrect. You stated ".... so three hundred years of European slavery is a blink of an eye from a historical perspective and I am not trying to down play it but I think maybe White culture could take a bit of pride in the fact that they were the first culture in the whole history of the world to abolish slavery ...."

The African slave-trade through-out orchestrated by Europe and in the Americas itself lasted way longer than just 300 hundred years and you should try doubling that. See ref. [1] below. Also yes I recognize and applaud the valiant efforts of all white people who fought, struggled, and sacrificed their lives to help eradicate and abolish slavery such as John Brown at Harpers Ferry and I would name one of my cuckold produced children after that great slavery revolting white man (just humoring with you about the cuckold children part). :blackgrimace:But whereas Great Britain and the US just passed laws to abolish it we all know it never ended and just mutated and evolved into Jim Crow, Share-cropping where blacks still worked on the farm and often never got paid for their tolls, and other 'separate but equal' type policies. Black people still along with whites helped to end the mutated remnants of slavery with the Civil Rights struggle and other Black power movements to organize and mobilize black people to collectively empower themselves.

Also you go on to state "...Yet one leaves college and thinks White culture is colonialism, slavery and the Holocaust." I took and studied Western History at a prestigious predominantly white university here in the east-coast of America and that is not even close to what I came away as a point of view from college. Now I had some of the top grades in my History class and we can go back to my college transcripts and pull up the records as my College professor even asked me to purposely not score so high on my tests as when he marked them on a curve I ended up with 120%, 115% on my exams where the rest of the class (that happened to be mostly white) where only getting by with 70s.

I say all of that to say this, I was a top student in all of my Western History classes who happened to be black and completed a BSBA so I am qualified to speak on what I learned about Western/American history from a predominantly white university. I walked away with the viewpoint the Greeks and Romans came up with philosophy, mathematics, science, and civilization without any assistance from any of the darker skin people who preceded them, surrounded them, and helped them. Then Europe flourished with the 'Renaissance' and America came about off the great ideals of the Enlightenment movement with John Locke and co.

Slavery was only a bit of a moral struggle with half of the country for it, the other against it but yes Abraham Lincoln saw the light and moved to abolish it and then freed the slaves, the right of Manifest Destiny and America's Destiny was to move out from east to west coast to coast and take the land from many of the people who they say are illegally immigrating back into it now and the rest is history moving into the Industrial age. Not quite what you took away or state others take away from American/Western History.

There are so many other things I could say about your post about you trying to take a moral high-ground and being self-righteous but I care not to waste my time writing for it would not make any difference nor would your post make everyone just stop what they are doing today or tomorrow either.

I do like what you wrote in your post about people building one another up, helping each other, not being so mean-spirited and demeaning to others and I agree with you on those principles. I also agree with you about having a big cock doesn't make one a man outright.

However in the Bull/Cuckold lifestyle some of the brash talk about the man having a small cock, or a mangina, not pleasing his wife, and made to do other things is an act, its entertainment, the same way Donald Trump and Howard Stern say some of the ridiculous things they say for shock value and entertainment. Do I feel that way necessarily about the man, no - however some of the micro-shrimp dicks I've seen on guys I can understand their inferiority complexes. In addition, on the flip side I've been places such as the gym showers and bar restrooms where white guys saw my cock and they where amazed and said I'm the man too.

So again my point is lighten up - alot of this ******* is for show, kicks and giggles and you are a little too uptight about it all. You do bring up some valid points in some areas but that is for the man, his wife, and their creator to figure out when it goes too far and to let their Bull know when the line has been crossed.

Respectfully,
~BBB76

For further reference and information on the scientific research behind the natural relationship dynamic in the cuckold lifestyle to enlighten your mind please see:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
[2] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-science-of-cuckold-marriages.13464/
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Queen:_Sex_and_the_Evolution_of_Human_Nature

Very well said my brother from another mom! If you're ever on the NC coast, hit us up! Would love to meet one day...✌

Are there a couples out there who have filmed or taken pictures of the bulls offspring? Future reality tv cuckold couples live stream. You heard it here first. ;-)

Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
You are a strong loving husband that not only supports her but wants to share her needs with each other. Many couples in cockold relationships as you stated, it does enhance and enrich their relationships with each other. It does sound she needs this sexual satisfaction and you have the courage and will power to disregard maybe what other people think. you very much need this cockold relationship as much as she does. I love the fact she wants to go ahead and get impregnated and raise the baby. She is so fortunate to have a husband that supports her and wants this for her. I very much share your feelings of of knowing your wife is pregnant by this guy. It is a turn-on.

Back