White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Hi,
I would like your help with a dilemma.
I am married to the most wonderful blonde white woman. For 18 months she has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. He visits us at least once a week. It has certainly enhanced both our sexual life and our life in general. My wife blossoms because she is adored by two men. And she is very happy that she gets a lot of sexual satisfaction. This has caused her to be a smiling and happy woman which is very important to me.
Both my wife and her lover want to have bareback sex so that's how it is when they are together.
He almost always ejaculates inside my wife which is a huge turn on for all of us. He declares that he is going to impregnate her when he orgasms. This is also very exciting to all of us even if she is on the pill.
A month or two ago my wife indicated for the first time that she would indeed love to have a biracial baby as she finds them beautiful and irresistible.
She also says this would be the crown on our cuckold relationship. Her lover has often ejaculated on our wedding rings as a strong symbolic gesture.
My wife now wants to take the final step in our cuckold relationship, that is by having a black baby.
I don't know what to think. On the one hand it is obviously something that she desires very much. And I want to do almost anything for my wife.
The thought of her belly growing with a black baby is an incredible turn on for me. But it would also be very embarrassing and humiliating when the baby is born and everyone can se that I am a cuckold and that my wife needs a black cock to get real satisfaction. As all cuckolds I am however also turned on by humiliation - very much indeed.
My wife wants me to ask her to stop taking the pill.
What are your thoughts on the subject?
Everyone is going to say. Yup yup go for it because no one has to face any consequences of their advice.. They will say yes because they will get kick out of it and not based on ground reality and what's right and wrong etc..
Therefore, remember one thing if you take this decision then you can't reverse it so later on you shouldn't repent it.. Therefore think all aspects of your decision and go for it..Good luck with whatever you decide

Everyone is going to say. Yup yup go for it because no one has to face any consequences of their advice.. They will say yes because they will get kick out of it and not based on ground reality and what's right and wrong etc..
Therefore, remember one thing if you take this decision then you can't reverse it so later on you shouldn't repent it.. Therefore think all aspects of your decision and go for it..Good luck with whatever you decide
Thanks for your advice. I love my wife more than you can imagine. She's wants a second biracial baby. That's her deepest wish. She will do everything for me. And I want to fulfill her deepest desire.

We already have a biracial *******. The most cute, sweet and beautiful little black Princess on Earth. We love her beyond belief.
Why shouldn't we love the next kid in the same way?

I will also be honest and say that I derive extreme sexual satisfaction from watching my wife having unprotected sex with a black male right in front of me. Especially when she is completely unprotected.

My wife's intention is to be knocked up and I know it's definitely going to happen.

When the black lover shoots his huge load of potent black seed into my wife's unprotected womb I cum IMMEDIATELY if I touch myself for a second.

It's also very arousing to see my wife's belly grow with a black baby.

Our first pregnancy and the birth of our ******* made us love each other even more. I hope and believe that the same is going to happen this time.
tumblr_o0t11jOfB11ufrcufo1_1280 (2).gif

Thanks for your advice. I love my wife more than you can imagine. She's wants a second biracial baby. That's her deepest wish. She will do everything for me. And I want to fulfill her deepest desire.

We already have a biracial *******. The most cute, sweet and beautiful little black Princess on Earth. We love her beyond belief.

I will also be honest and say that I derive extreme sexual satisfaction from watching my wife having unprotected sex with a black male right in front of me. Especially when she is completely unprotected.

My wife's intention is to be knocked up and I know it's definitely going to happen.

When the black lover shoots his huge load of potent black seed into my wife's unprotected womb I cum IMMEDIATELY if I touch myself for a second.

Our first pregnancy and the birth of our ******* made us love each other even more. I hope and believe that the same is going to happen this time.
View attachment 1234301

View attachment 1234301
Would you have a biological baby of your own?

There should be total surrender Janis K!White women should always submit and surrender to black men!A perfect world for me would be a world where I could drop down on my knees in the middle of walmart and suck a black mans cock!Or have a black guy lay me back in a booth at McDonalds and fuck the ******* outa me,or lift my skirt in a check out line and fuck me while we wait to check out!Black men should be able to fuck white women anywhere at any time.Last week I met a cute oil change guy and he took me in the office and fucked me and busted his nutt in my pussy!The way it should be,if a black guy wants to fuck my white pussy then he gets to,period!Every black man that hits on me gets to fuck me,or I at least suck his cock lol but that almost always leads to him fucking me!My husband is amazed by how many black men fuck his wifes pussy ;)

The last time I was pregnant with my boyfriends baby I took him to meet my mom!She thought I left my husband and when I explained that I was still married but I love fucking black men she was furious with me!But after a couple glasses of wine and a joint,my boyfriend seduced her into the bedroom and fucked my mom all afternoon!He even talked her into eating my pussy while he fucked her full of cum!Now my mom fucks black men too!

The last time I was pregnant with my boyfriends baby I took him to meet my mom!She thought I left my husband and when I explained that I was still married but I love fucking black men she was furious with me!But after a couple glasses of wine and a joint,my boyfriend seduced her into the bedroom and fucked my mom all afternoon!He even talked her into eating my pussy while he fucked her full of cum!Now my mom fucks black men too!
I wish more women ( especially those local to me ) thought the way that you do. Nice your mom got along with your bull very well and even lezzed her and you, but I think your dad might not be pleased with this?

Nah,my dad lives in K.C. and I know he would cheer my mom on!My boyfriend just called me and said he went by and fucked my mom again this morning!!!!Says hes gonna go by and fuck her again tonight!Hes taking his friend with him tonight to give her 2 bbc's and get the two of them together dating!He said this morning he got her smokin a little rock and she was begging for him to cum in her!My mom getting fucked up and begging for black dick!

Bringing a baby into this world is not game. But that being said it is an extremely hot fantasy. In my case my wife now x-wife left me for her lover. We separated and she went to life at her sister's to figure things out but continued to see her bull with in 30 days of separation she got pregnant. When I went to court for the divorce she had a pregnant belly. Not exactly the same scenario but close.

Holy smokes that made my cock jump.

Back