White wife now black pregnant...now what? True story & please respond

Anthony Hopson

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!

interesting topic..to me the white couple should bear the responsibilities..financial and otherwise. afterall they were the ones who wanted You, a Black Man to Blackin her. You merely provided the services and pleasures. however it turns out..You should get proof it's Yours, whether she keeps the wonderful Black baby or decides to trash it to the curb.

omg i feel like that white guy basically had the worst possible thing in all the whole wide world go awful for him! But im sure this wife adored it and is still fucking him.

How do you or they know that it's your baby...? If they contacted you for sex, how do you know that they didn't contact any other black guys around the same time also.. ? Another thing that sounds fishy here is that she knew she wasn't taking birth control and she also knows when it's her most fertile time of the month.. so with her knowing that, she should have warned you about the strong possibilites.. Too many questions here and I think you're being set up..

She's getting an abortion. I told her that in order for me to pay for it, I needed some paperwork and they backed away from that. If I'm going to pay for part, I need legal proof. They weren't willing to supply this.

For those of you saying "I should pay half" must have not read the story completely.

Doesn't matter if it was hubby's request. . . IF you know for SURE its your baby then man up and not be another black man that doesn't want to accept responsibility for your actions. Find out the truth and then do the right thing as Spike would say.

Wife may not have known, my wife doesnt use condoms and had told her normal guy her time was close. He didn't care and decided to blow inside her anyway, we told him if he wanted any future meets he was paying for half of the morning after (which he did)... Fast forward to last week which is the first time since and the wife thinks she miscalculated her time and may have made a mistake.

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.

Well, IMHO I think that splitting the cost three ways is fair. I don't see this as an unreasonable solution. Originally the condom was supposed to be the birth control, and in the heat of the moment choices were made by all.

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!

This is part of my thought that paying for 1/3 of abortion not unreasonable . . .

Back