White wife now black pregnant...now what? True story & please respond

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.
Couldnt be me id keep her ass even if she was married and hubby stayed. Id become the dark side of the family.

Although this is really the couples fault I do feel sorry for the lady. I had a scare earlier this year, I had been a bit silly with my pill and didnt get my monthly after a couple of heavy sessions with my guy. I have also read on the net about large cocks getting their stuff right into the womb. So I had convinced myself I was expecting. I did not want a baby (dont care whos it is, or what colour but dont want to go through all that again!). After a couple of stressful weeks, I had a test and it was negative! Think it was just my body playing up. So that lady must be going through bit of a nightmare! I hope you say something nice to her if she does have the abortion. X
You are such a sweetie :)))))

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!
Legally, absolutely agree. But today bulls need to know the deal going in. Some couples/ women are after the black sperm for breeding and others just want the bbc. Unless the bull knows up front and takes precautions , ie wife on bc , he does what couple "wants" and she gets pregnant. This is even more confusing for the bulls as more white women want the ir babies. Its almost a social statement today.

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!
Legally, absolutely agree. But today bulls need to know the deal going in. Some couples/ women are after the black sperm for breeding and others just want the bbc. Unless the bull knows up front and takes precautions , ie wife on bc , he does what couple "wants" and she gets pregnant. This is even more confusing for the bulls as more white women want the ir babies. Its almost a social statement today.

I am a married white wife, and I love BBC, I don't believe in using any birth control or abortions, my husband knows I get fucked and cummed in by BBC and totally approves of it. I have been white married and black fucked and pregnant twice now and we both accept the fact that its just nature taking its normal course, and we love our *******. It's their gift you gave them. BBC and fertile cum rules in my white pussy!!!
Same with Susan. She's been pregant a few times along the way. Sometimes it was "the plan". And sometimes it wasn't. She still loves the BBC and the black sperm. But she is careful now

In no way is this your fault you did as he asked and she did not complain when the condom came off so your off the hook as far as i would be concerned. Beside's she should have it anyway and be proud of it thats what would happen if it was my wife.
. Most women tell us they want the bareback and cum inside but most are afraid of disease. Seems many more are risking pregnancy today and getting pregnant by black men than even just 20 yrs ago

[QUOTy E="noway632000, post: 1454219, member: 47810"]completely understand[/QUOTE]
Pretty much always understood the bbc attraction but wasn't ( still not ) really clear on the women wanting breeding / black babies. Clearly something different. From time to time. Susan would say " oh I really want his sperm ". Nothing about bbc or sex. Just want to be pregnant by a particular black bull. And she was several times too

This is even more confusing for the bulls as more white women want the ir babies. Its almost a social statement today.

EXACTLY. A social statement, almost like an accessory. As if Black mixed ******* are 'in fashion', Black mixed ******* is the new 'Black' :unsure: smmfh...

From a Black guy who sired multiple mixed ******* from loving (or affectionate) relationship, I feel a slight 'disturbance in the *******' - from White couples who want a Black mixed baby from a place that sounds too much like a Breeding Fetish. That doesn't sit right with me.

But Since it takes two to tango, on the other end there was a willing Black Bull who sired the offspring.

EXACTLY. A social statement, almost like an accessory. As if Black mixed ******* are 'in fashion', Black mixed ******* is the new 'Black' :unsure: smmfh...

From a Black guy who sired multiple mixed ******* from loving (or affectionate) relationship, I feel a slight 'disturbance in the *******' - from White couples who want a Black mixed baby from a place that sounds too much like a Breeding Fetish. That doesn't sit right with me.

But Since it takes two to tango, on the other end there was a willing Black Bull who sired the offspring.
Yes. Something else happening here. Not sure about the "fashion statement". But clearly this is beyond just bbc / black cock / sex. Certainly racial aspects to it as "africans/ black males " are the preferred studs/ bulls to impregnate these white women. One aspect views this as yet another extension of the white cuckhold male further surrendering his slut wife for use by black males. But I feel that there is much much more here. Almost a conserted breeding effort with the willing participation of white women. Certainly , a significant "sea change " from serious efforts to aviod impregnation by blacks or others to almost a shared plan to mix DNA

Yes. Something else happening here. Not sure about the "fashion statement". But clearly this is beyond just bbc / black cock / sex. Certainly racial aspects to it as "africans/ black males " are the preferred studs/ bulls to impregnate these white women. One aspect views this as yet another extension of the white cuckhold male further surrendering his slut wife for use by black males. But I feel that there is much much more here. Almost a conserted breeding effort with the willing participation of white women. Certainly , a significant "sea change " from serious efforts to aviod impregnation by blacks or others to almost a shared plan to mix DNA
I was thinking it, but didn't want to say it.

I have seen a shift in the *******, going to the Dark Side in the past 10 years. I hate to sound crass (sorry/not sorry) but White men lately are seemingly handing their women over to Black Men to be used/bred.

On one hand - SWEET. I love white pussy :devil:
On the other hand - pump your breaks. You don't get my seed to keep for yourself.

That is some 'Get Out' -type of *******. Want the White 'privilege' along with choice aspects of Blackness,..

We are ALL here to enjoy Interracial Consensual Fun....but there are some very real issues that come with raising mixed *******, Especially in a world where race is still a serious issue.

Last edited:

Yeah it sounds weird but tbh this whole website is a fetish for black guys if you think about it

Back