White wife now black pregnant...now what? True story & please respond

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!
He's right.... u should know the law in your state.

Man fuck them dumb suckers. They know the rules to the game. This is not her first ride I bet at this happening to her getting knocked up by a brother. My man here is the best advice right here. If she answer to a CL ad that tell you she a freak in the sheets. Now the problem at hand is the husband is a mad bitch because you fucked her brains out and introduced her to the Mandingo Tribe. My man fifty grand. I bet she want the dick again. I bet she hit you back up on the low wanting to fuck without her husband around. Smash her guts up again .

Although this is really the couples fault I do feel sorry for the lady. I had a scare earlier this year, I had been a bit silly with my pill and didnt get my monthly after a couple of heavy sessions with my guy. I have also read on the net about large cocks getting their stuff right into the womb. So I had convinced myself I was expecting. I did not want a baby (dont care whos it is, or what colour but dont want to go through all that again!). After a couple of stressful weeks, I had a test and it was negative! Think it was just my body playing up. So that lady must be going through bit of a nightmare! I hope you say something nice to her if she does have the abortion. X

All women should give birth to beautiful black babies it's the white couples fault here they wanted the cream pie the cuck obviously didn't clean her up well enough :/

You guys just don't get it ... the courts aren't concerned about the parents; they are concerned with the welfare of the baby that's been created. So, if your black genes are found in the offspring of a white couple's baby, and that white man doesn't (or can't) pay to care for that baby ... guess what, that judge is going to point straight at your asses and say ...
gif_judge-guilty.gif words_GUILTY.jpg

My first wife was 4 months pregnant when she confessed to having an affair with a hispanic co worker and was not sure who the ******* was. She was screwing him 2-3 days aweek so he could of knocked her up too. Iagreed to stay until the baby was born would know for sure then. The girl was fair skinned light hair blue eyes so she was mine. My wife now my ex said she never thought about getting pregnant just was enjoying the sex.

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.
Def NOT your concern. She was willing partner...knew you were coming to fuck her.
She should have taken proper precaution .......whether she thought you'd use condom or not.
This is not your problem or responsibility.

18 years!!! She got one of your ******* got you for 18 years. I know somebody paid baby support for one of his *******. And the woman's car and crib both bigger than his. 18 years and on the 18th birthday he found out they weren't his!!!

Playing Russian Roulette with your wallet, and I have no sympathy for these fools who play the game and lose.

Reactions: Ace
I am a married white wife, and I love BBC, I don't believe in using any birth control or abortions, my husband knows I get fucked and cummed in by BBC and totally approves of it. I have been white married and black fucked and pregnant twice now and we both accept the fact that its just nature taking its normal course, and we love our *******. It's their gift you gave them. BBC and fertile cum rules in my white pussy!!!

It sounds like they're just trying to get money from you. Id go with her to the "appointment " and then pay her. Or say you will and then tell them to piss off

I am a married white wife, and I love BBC, I don't believe in using any birth control or abortions, my husband knows I get fucked and cummed in by BBC and totally approves of it. I have been white married and black fucked and pregnant twice now and we both accept the fact that its just nature taking its normal course, and we love our *******. It's their gift you gave them. BBC and fertile cum rules in my white pussy!!!
Janet rocks

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.
Leave them to it. They brought it on themselves and unless they know where you live/personal details then there is absolutely no comeback on yourself. Change your mobile no, block them, whatever. Get rid, they're probably seeking attention/money anyway and there is no pregnancy.

Back