White wife now black pregnant...now what? True story & please respond

Well just for your information, i am against abortion. I don't judge the woman who gives an abortion because that is her own choice, but i am against the abortion in general. So go burn a candel for the kid who died because of you losing your self discipline. Think better the next time and the lady also.

And i forgot to tell you, stop eating so much mcdonalds, that food makes you slow in thinking and that is what the one on top want from you, to be a very slow individual. God Bless you Anthony

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.

In no way is this your fault you did as he asked and she did not complain when the condom came off so your off the hook as far as i would be concerned. Beside's she should have it anyway and be proud of it thats what would happen if it was my wife.

Sorry man for the abortion(My opinion doesn't matter now)....I can only say play with the rules(pill for white girls,cum in her pussy,happy husband,medical tests before the fucking) and enjoy bbc lifestyle...

About 3 weeks ago, a couple answered a CL ad of mine for her to get some of my bbc. I talked only with the hubby about the meet and he said she likes it rough no kissing, and specifically asked me to use a condom, pull it off and deliver a cream pie.

I came over, she was cute, and desperately needing it. After about 20 minutes of fucking her tight white pussy, I made her cum once more after pulling off the condom. I shot a thick creamy load inside her, at least 6 spurts deep into her womb. I shook hands and we said we would meet again.

Fast forward to early this past weekend when the hubby says that the wife is now pregnant (sent me a pic with 2 confirmed tests). He says he's had a vasectomy and she has ******* from another relationship. She's freaking out because she wasn't on the pill, and she technically didn't give any permission, though it made her cum as I was still hard for a few minutes after my seed spurted.

Now, the issue is that she wants to have an abortion and have me cover a third of the cost. Money is NOT an issue for me, but should I chip in? The pregnancy is entirely the hubby's fault as he should have either made sure the wife was on BC or not given me the OK for this. It could be his baby, lying about the vasectomy, and I guess it's possible she's not actually pregnant as I didn't watch her take the test. I'm not going to see them again to fuck (...more than likely) and I don't think this should hang on me whatsoever.

What should I do? I think I already have my answer, but I will ask the group, cucks, fellow bbc, and hotwives are all welcome to respond.

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.

Okay as I see it your not responsible even if it is yours he asked for it and you provided him with the thrill and she did enjoy it as well. Myself I'd be proud as hell if you had impregnated my wife like that and you'd have been asked back a few more times anyway.

First reaction: what a f*ing twat the husband is.

As much as I'd like to say that it's their "problem" it still might be yours and if it is you might be held accountable. If I were you I'd pay 1/3 of the abortion and not ever meet that couple again.

White married male here just to keep it clear. I do not think you owe one penny for this,you were contacted and asked to do this and requested to remove the condom and cum in her so your free as far as I would be concerned you owe nothing

Last year a young girl brought a liability lawsuit against her "sperm donor" ******* whom she had never met. Just saying, folks, if you think you can squirt your juice into a woman and walk away with clean hands (or dick) if a baby is created, because YOU had a verbal agreement with the woman, you are solidly mistaken. Even when you have a written agreement with the female, that doesn't release you from biological responsibilities with that baby if the situation arises.

So, think what you wish, but the courts have the last say, not YOU! Your DNA could make you responsible. Put THAT in your "Pipe Of Wisdom" and smoke it. You may experience a painful "kick in the balls" of reality ... ;)

GIF_KickInBALLS-justified.gif

Back